Super helpful bug tracking tool that is easy to use and client-friendlyhttps://www.trustradius.com/bug-trackingBugHerdUnspecified8.8121012019-08-17T19:31:41.647Z
August 17, 2019
Super helpful bug tracking tool that is easy to use and client-friendly
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with BugHerd
BugHerd has become a must-have tool in our web development process. It provides value for the project managers, testers and developers, as well as the clients. Previously, we had to ask the client to take screenshots of bugs, let us know what browser they were using and any specifics to their screen size and device. That is painful for our clients and not something that all of them could easily find out for us. In addition, it added a lot of unnecessary development time trying to track down that information. BugHerd is the solution that makes all of this process automated and gives us a support-ticket-like system to mage bugs and communicated with the client in a much more seamless way.
- Track web development bugs and issues
- Capture screenshots, browser details, device details, screen size details and user comments.
- Manage the list of bugs, assign them to a developer and give them due date and priority.
- It would be nice if it offered more integrations.
- Workflow could be a little more sophisticated.
- BugHerd has reduced our testing and bug-fixing time by up to 25% per project.
- BugHerd has increased client satisfaction by making it painless to provide us feedback and report bugs during the final phase of the website project.
- BugHerd has also decreased the time that our project managers have to spend tracking bugs and reporting to the development team.
BugHerd is an easy-to-use, highly intuitive tool that fits seamlessly into our web development process. It is easy for all users to use, web developers, project managers, testers and clients. Clients are able to easily pin bugs and provide explanatory feedback that allows our team to fix what is broken and incorporate client feedback.
Truthfully, we have had very little need for BugHerd support, as the tool is intuitive and does not have many bugs of its own. They have a pretty solid help/FAQ section and their support people have been reasonably responsive the few times we have needed to contact customer support. We have had our issues resolved and questions answered.
BugHerd simply added more value overall than Usersnap. We felt like BugHerd was the kind of solution we would have built if we set out to build a bug tracking tool for our web development process. The cost is reasonable and it adds a lot of value for the investment. We just didn't feel like the others were as solid and offered the value of BugHerd.
BugHerd is perfect for a small to a mid-size digital agency and/or internal digital team. It may not have the robust feature set and workflow tools that larger enterprises require, but it is a powerful tool that can handle a wide range of web development situations and can be leveraged by a wide range of agencies and development shops.