Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- Updating plugins.
- Optimizing posts databases.
- The reports could be prettier, more templates in order to avoid having to customize for each client so heavily.
- It would be nice to see if recommended plugin updates are actually production and not beta versions.
- ManageWP consolidates important WordPress site management services into on dashboard.
- ManageWP makes backing up, cloning, and restoring websites so easy.
- ManageWP provides a simple, easy to use interface.
- ManageWP could provide better support for WordPress Multisite with the ability to more easily manage individual Multisite properties.
- ManageWP's security scan offering would be much more valuable if it allowed proactive measures to preemptively combat issues,
- Lets us see the health and status of all our WordPress sites at a glance
- Makes us aware of any performance and uptime problems, as well as any security threats
- Provides an easy-to-use mechanism to update hundreds of plugins with just a few clicks
- Provides frequent backups with one-click restore points.
- Many times ManageWP "feels" slow to me. I believe this to be unavoidable given the fact that it is actively monitoring the status of dozens of parts on hundreds of sites, but the experience still feels slow and sometimes I wonder whether it is working.
- Update, install, delete, activate, deactivate plugins across many websites, all with the click of a button
- Manage nightly incremental backups and easily handle rollbacks to previous versions
- Keep tabs on all our websites and needed updates, all in one convenient tool
- When you have many updates going at the same time, you often have to refresh and/or log back in to the console to the status. The updates go through, but the console doesn't update automatically when you have many updates happening.
- It would be nice to deploy plugins directly from ManageWP. You have to have a plugin installed on at least one site in order to deploy it on others.
- The reporting functionality could be better.
- Manage updates and plugins easily through their admin portal. You can simply click a button and apply ALL updates across all sites or you can cherry pick them as needed.
- Managing users has never been simpler using ManageWP. Simply click the website -> Users -> And add your users.
- As with all management consoles sometime too many things is a bad thing which seems that ManageWP is keeping in check but they are always adding something new. Sometimes we don't need to create an answer for a non-existing problem.
- There does not seem to be to many options outside of just plugins and updates that you can do on a global level. Example: If I want to add/remove a user to all sites I haven't found that feature.
- No templating when creating new sites. It would be nice if you could setup a template (users, settings, backup, etc..) and then select that template when creating the new site and those settings would be applied.
ManageWP Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is ManageWP?
As a freemium product, it allows users to manage and maintain an unlimited number of WordPress sites completely free (using core features) with a premium tier reserved for advanced tools or automation.
Key features | Everything needed to automate a workflow
- Centralized dashboard for site organization and managagement with 1-click website access.
- FREE monthly backups (with premium options available).
- Bulk update everything (WordPress plugins, themes and core) with a single click.
- Site monitoring (uptime monitoring, security, SEO rank, website traffic and more).
- Security and Performance checks.
- Fully customizable Client Reports.
Starting Price: $1
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Starting is easy and free. Premium upgrades are there for those that need more. If you want to free up your time and let ManageWP do the heavy lifting - we are there for you with a number of automations (safe updates, automated backups, scheduled security and performance checks, etc.), site migration tools, website templates and more. Special bundles were built for agencies and companies creating affordable discounts for customers with large number of websites.
ManageWP Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
ManageWP Technical Details