Overall Satisfaction with Calendly
We love Calendly! It's made scheduling meeting in our company so much easier and more efficient, and our clients really like being able to schedule (and reschedule) their meetings themselves. I have a paid account, but the rest of my team is using the free version.
- Scheduling is simple and intuitive.
- Customized reminders help clients and co-workers keep their appointments.
- Reschedule link right in the invitation means clients and co-workers can reschedule their own appointments.
- The ability to include buffer time before and after events helps avoid meeting overlap.
- The ability to schedule two team members at the same time (paid accounts only) is awesome.
- The Chrome extension allows for selection of specific/custom time slots.
- There isn't a way to universally update availability — if you're working from a different timezone for a short period, every meeting type must be updated individually.
- There doesn't seem to be a way to organize meeting types, so it can take a while to find the one you want.
- There isn't a way for the person scheduling to select the length of time they need other than creating different meeting types.
- Saves our team time and frustration scheduling meetings.
- Allows us to respond to meeting requests more quickly and efficiently.
- Empowers our clients to make (and reschedule) their own appointments, which most really appreciate.
We evaluated several other meeting scheduling options, including Square Appointments, HubSpot Meeting Scheduling, and others. Calendly has an attractive price point. The free version is very functional for people who only really schedule one kind of meeting. We also really like the ability to do round-robin scheduling and co-scheduling of more than one teammate.
Calendly is a great all-around scheduling app. It's really great if you need more than one team member to attend a certain meeting type because it can show only slots where both teammates are available. The free version is great if you only need one event type. If you use Zoom for meetings, Calendly can even assign a one-time meeting room for the meeting. Be aware that those meetings will not be saved in your Zoom account though.