Overall Satisfaction with Calendly
We use it to give our clients an efficient and easy way to set up calls to connect with our CS team. Instead of going back and forth on possible meeting times, our reps can easy provide their availability and specific time slot offering for the client to book at their own convienence.
- They have a great integration with Google Calendar.
- They have tons of options to customize the type of meeting you can offer to clients.
- They allow you to sync with other team members calendars to offer dual availability.
- I think the UX could use a little bit of updating.
- There really isn't much to improve, overall I have been extremely impressed during my time using the platform.
- It provides a constant positive impact with our relationships with our clients. Giving them the power to connect with us at their convienence.
- It allows us to automate scheduling instead of need taking time away time away from other projects to look for when we can be available.
- Calendly has become a stable of our team and how we provide service to our clients.
Extremely easy to use, with my multiple integrations with other platforms that are used on an everyday basis. You can become a power user with relative ease.
Support has been great, luckily there have not been any bug issues that have taken us away from our regular day to day, but when we do have issues they are quick to respond and are alway willing to listen when it comes to product enhancement requests. As someone that works on the support side, that is greatly appreciated.
- Zoom and GoToMeeting
I have yet to use a tool that comes close to the usability and experience that Calendly has provided my team. It is a constant within our team, and a product that requires next to zero maintenance but provides a constant return on investment because it is engrained with our client base.