You will love Calendly!
March 02, 2020

You will love Calendly!

Overall Satisfaction with Calendly

I used Calendly to set up almost all of my calls with leads. Prior to using Calendly, setting up a simple call with a prospect used to involve both of us going back and forth on emails until we could nail down a time that worked for both of us. Calendly has a very elegant solution to that. I set up my availability of calls or meetings with clients in my Calendly account and then I just send them a link and ask them to pick a time that works for us. It integrates both with my Zoom account and my Outlook account. That means when a client picks a time they automatically get Zoom details for the call and the meeting gets added to my Outlook Calendar. And it automatically converts for time zones. It is absolutely AMAZING!
  • The integrations with Zoom and Outlook are flawless. It works beautifully with both of them.
  • It is easy for my leads to pick a time slot as well since it automatically converts for their time zone. No more missed meetings.
  • It is very easy for people to book a meeting. Two clicks and they are done.
  • The first time I set up it, it took a little bit of trial and error to figure things out. Their interface is a little confusing.
  • Sometimes their Outlook Plugin crashes. You have to manually launch it again.
  • It has made my meetings more reliable by sending out the Zoom info when the meeting is booked.
  • Eliminated missed meetings because I no longer have to factor in time zones. Calendly does that automatically for me.
I tried out SimplyBook.me for a while before I moved to Calendly. I liked Calendly's simplified pricing. Also, the integrations worked better for me with Calendly. I also prefer the simplified design of Calendly when it comes to booking meetings.
Their support is pretty good. I have had to contact them a couple of times because I needed help with setting up my integrations. The time taken to resolve my query could have been faster but overall it was a pretty good experience.

Do you think Calendly delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Calendly's feature set?

Did Calendly live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Calendly go as expected?

Would you buy Calendly again?

If you spend a lot of time setting up meetings, calls or conferences then this is an absolute lifesaver. You will love Calendly. It will save you a lot of headaches and eliminate a whole lot of useless email trails. The one scenario I cant see this being useful is if your day to day work doesn't involve interfacing a lot with other people or jumping on calls etc.