https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/9w/Gm/362SXRSPCFBX.JPEGSimplyBook.me, the easiest software decision I have ever madeI use the application to manage my schedule and receive payments in advance. It solves the cashflow problem, scheduling, time management, and generally allows me to focus on what I am good at, teaching English, Spanish and French.,It allows me to use one simple URL for sales. It allows me to do promotions via codes. It manages my time for me through the calendar element.,It could do with a greater variety of templates, methinks, although it does allow for you to design your own page if you are decent at web stuff.,9,In around an hour or so, I have been able to solve my worries about getting paid, organizing my time, leaving me the time and energy to teach and to concentrate on promoting my business. It's allowed me, in one stroke, to move forward my plans to add native-speaking language tutors to engage in follow-up courses.,EvernoteComing from a 1 year experience of use with simply book.meWe use simply book.me for selling tickets for our art classes on two of our websites. The only problem I see right now with it is that people do not necessarily know the payment methods. There isn't a text or option that tells them that PayUlat or PayPal, for example, are for them to use even if they don't have a current account. Many of my customers are of old age and do not understand where to pay when they see these payment processors.,Shows the exact image I want to show for the bookings. Provides a free "Terms and conditions" button. It is intuitive to use once you understand it.,You should be able to ad text in some of the booking "moments". This way you could explain to your customer's that they must choose PayPal or another payment way even if they don't have an account. Maybe simplybook.me should have a direct payment with card option. Skipping all the payU or PayPal options. It would be more friendly for customers as this is the way it works for them in other online stores such as Amazon or eBay.,8,Informality decreased by an important number. People 40 and over are not well suited for online payment. They sometimes do not understand or find intuitive the online booking system.,EventbriteUseful online booking systemSimplyBook.me is a useful booking platform for me to set up on my website. I used Google Forms before to let my guest write down their needs, but I have to contact them one by one when they book. After I use SimplyBook.me, I started to enjoy booking automatically and I can focus on my profession to do my best.,Easy to setup Can book online from any device Reminder e-mail can be sent automatically,Price is too high Some functions I needed but not now Online service members are not in Taiwan,9,Saves more time by handling booking jobs The amount of orders is increasing,,Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Google Analytics, Adobe Acrobat DC
SimplyBook.me
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

SimplyBook.me Reviews

SimplyBook.me

Do you work for this company?

Filter 5 vetted SimplyBook.me reviews and ratings

Nathan Conkey profile photo
  • It allows me to use one simple URL for sales.
  • It allows me to do promotions via codes.
  • It manages my time for me through the calendar element.
  • It could do with a greater variety of templates, methinks, although it does allow for you to design your own page if you are decent at web stuff.
If you're giving lessons online, and want to let your clients set their own timetable, within the parameters you are willing to work, SimpleBook.me will do all that in a flash, and more.
If you don't want to spend hours each week keeping track of who has paid and who hasn't, go for it! Slough off that unpleasant task to SimpleBook.me, simples!
Read Nathan Conkey's full review
  • Shows the exact image I want to show for the bookings.
  • Provides a free "Terms and conditions" button.
  • It is intuitive to use once you understand it.
  • You should be able to ad text in some of the booking "moments". This way you could explain to your customer's that they must choose PayPal or another payment way even if they don't have an account.
  • Maybe simplybook.me should have a direct payment with card option. Skipping all the payU or PayPal options. It would be more friendly for customers as this is the way it works for them in other online stores such as Amazon or eBay.
Perfect for booking classes.
  • Easy to setup
  • Can book online from any device
  • Reminder e-mail can be sent automatically
  • Price is too high
  • Some functions I needed but not now
  • Online service members are not in Taiwan
If anyone needs an online booking service but does not understand computer programming languages, you do not need to find some computer engineer to help you to set up, you can set all of the settings as you want. If you just need a simple online booking system, maybe you just need a few minutes to make it.

SimplyBook.me Scorecard Summary

About SimplyBook.me

SimplyBook.me is an online appointment booking system, enabling service companies to accept online bookings 24/7.

The vendor says they provide a one stop solution for service companies whereby clients can run their whole business through one and the same platform. The vendor claims that, with them, you get a beautiful professional website where you can accept bookings for services & classes, sell gift cards, products and packages as well as market your businesses with their marketing tools.

SimplyBook.me is fully web based and mobile responsive, so you can access your booking schedule anywhere at any time. Your clients can book your services anywhere 24/7.

SimplyBook.me Features

Has featureOnline Booking for services, classes and events
Has featureStaff Scheduling

Basic9.90100 bookings, 3 custom features
Standard29.90500 bookings, 8 custom features
Premium59.902000 bookings, all custom features

SimplyBook.me Technical Details

Supported Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Japanese