SimplyBook.me Reviews

I switched from Calendly to this as my primary scheduling software and shortly thereafter so did my team. We have been using this to set up meetings internally. Instead of having a pointless email chain trying to figure out availability for everyone, we just use SimplyBook.me. We also use it to share our availability for calls and visits with clients. I really love how versatile it can be. You can use it directly as a simple link. Or you can integrate it into your website. Or you can have them set up a page for you. It integrates and works great with Zapier and my Outlook. I do wish however it integrated with my video meetings software as well.
  • It works very elegantly. Simple to use for both the people booking a meeting and the people setting it up.
  • When it comes to pricing it is a significant improvement upon Calendly.
  • Some pretty useful integrations.
  • Their customer support is really good. Fast response and people with good product knowledge.
  • Doesn't integrate with my video meetings software. At least I don't think it does.
  • We had some issues with iframes occasionally.
If you work in an office I would imagine having some sort of a scheduling software is an absolute must. It will save you a ton of hassle and a lot of pointless emails. So if you are looking for one, I can recommend this quite easily. It's simple and it works well. I also think the pricing is very competitive even when compared to more established brands.

However if you don't need or have a lot of meetings then I think you can avoid this one.
Nathan Conkey profile photo
I use the application to manage my schedule and receive payments in advance. It solves the cashflow problem, scheduling, time management, and generally allows me to focus on what I am good at, teaching English, Spanish and French.
  • It allows me to use one simple URL for sales.
  • It allows me to do promotions via codes.
  • It manages my time for me through the calendar element.
  • It could do with a greater variety of templates, methinks, although it does allow for you to design your own page if you are decent at web stuff.
If you're giving lessons online, and want to let your clients set their own timetable, within the parameters you are willing to work, SimpleBook.me will do all that in a flash, and more.
If you don't want to spend hours each week keeping track of who has paid and who hasn't, go for it! Slough off that unpleasant task to SimpleBook.me, simples!
Read Nathan Conkey's full review
We use simply book.me for selling tickets for our art classes on two of our websites. The only problem I see right now with it is that people do not necessarily know the payment methods. There isn't a text or option that tells them that PayUlat or PayPal, for example, are for them to use even if they don't have a current account. Many of my customers are of old age and do not understand where to pay when they see these payment processors.
  • Shows the exact image I want to show for the bookings.
  • Provides a free "Terms and conditions" button.
  • It is intuitive to use once you understand it.
  • You should be able to ad text in some of the booking "moments". This way you could explain to your customer's that they must choose PayPal or another payment way even if they don't have an account.
  • Maybe simplybook.me should have a direct payment with card option. Skipping all the payU or PayPal options. It would be more friendly for customers as this is the way it works for them in other online stores such as Amazon or eBay.
Perfect for booking classes.
SimplyBook.me is a useful booking platform for me to set up on my website. I used Google Forms before to let my guest write down their needs, but I have to contact them one by one when they book. After I use SimplyBook.me, I started to enjoy booking automatically and I can focus on my profession to do my best.
  • Easy to setup
  • Can book online from any device
  • Reminder e-mail can be sent automatically
  • Price is too high
  • Some functions I needed but not now
  • Online service members are not in Taiwan
If anyone needs an online booking service but does not understand computer programming languages, you do not need to find some computer engineer to help you to set up, you can set all of the settings as you want. If you just need a simple online booking system, maybe you just need a few minutes to make it.

About SimplyBook.me

SimplyBook.me is an online appointment booking system, enabling service companies to accept online bookings 24/7.

The vendor says they provide a one stop solution for service companies whereby clients can run their whole business through one and the same platform. The vendor claims that, with them, you get a beautiful professional website where you can accept bookings for services & classes, sell gift cards, products and packages as well as market your businesses with their marketing tools.

SimplyBook.me is fully web based and mobile responsive, so you can access your booking schedule anywhere at any time. Your clients can book your services anywhere 24/7.

SimplyBook.me Features

Has featureOnline Booking for services, classes and events
Has featureStaff Scheduling

Basic9.90100 bookings, 3 custom features
Standard29.90500 bookings, 8 custom features
Premium59.902000 bookings, all custom features

SimplyBook.me Technical Details

Supported Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Japanese