Overall Satisfaction with Canto
We use Canto to house all of our visual collateral - as a specialty rental company for meetings & events, it's important for us to have quick, easy, reliable access to examples of our rental items in use. Our sales team uses this to be able to quickly have examples of certain items in use or at a specific venue, while our marketing team uses it to quickly locate images for use in blog posts, social media, and other marketing materials.
- The ability to add custom fields to assets to enhance their searchability is huge for us. We've created custom fields for all different vendor categories, so when we pull an image to use in our marketing, we're not scrambling to remember who the photographer was or who else might need credit.
- Canto "smart tags" images, which is a huge help!
- The customer service is great - we just went through our renewal and it was a pleasant and easy experience!
- Nothing I can think of, it works perfectly for what we use it for!
- Assisted sales team in closing quicker, since they have fast, easy access to in-use images of our inventory.
- Reduced admin time needed to find content for marketing collateral, blog, etc.
Canto is a HUGE step up from organizing content in a drive system/in file folders. We have looked at other options in the past (including Airtable), but we continue to be more than satisfied with the interface of Canto and have been so pleased that we haven't considered any other options recently.
The interface is intuitive, which makes it easy to learn, simple to operate, and not at all frustrating. It's important to me to use software products in my company that make tasks easier and more seamless, not more difficult thanks to technology! Canto fits the bill 100% and makes our jobs easier and faster.
The customer support has been wonderful. They've worked with us on figuring out what type and size plan we needed to best suit our business, and I've never dealt with any major bugs or issues. We recently did our renewal and I was pleased that the team member we worked with really took the time to get to know us and how we use the product!
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?
Canto is great if you have a large amount of content that you want to keep organized, along with the pertinent data that goes with it. If you're looking for simple photo storage, it's a bit more complex than that and would be more than you need, but it's perfect if you have lots of moving parts!