Overall Satisfaction with Canto
Canto is used throughout the whole company as our digital asset management system. We store all photos and design project files on Canto. It's used as a digital file storage solution and as a way to share files between employees and clients.
- Sharing Files: The ability to create a link, share via email, or share via Box/Drive/Dropbox, etc. is quick and easy.
- Tagging: The smart tags, the keywords, and the file status make searching and finding files so easy. The capabilities here are amazing.
- Organization: Canto works really well with our company file organization, making the transition well-received.
- Plethora of options: There are so many capabilities for setting up the system that it can be overwhelming.
- Trainer: Our particular trainer was not my favorite, but she was still helpful.
- Potential for selling to clients: We have not embarked on this yet, but we have had a discussion about how we can "sell" Canto's resources to our clients, i.e., portals, brand style guides, etc.
- Saving time: It's much faster and easier to use than our remote server.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?