Graphic Design for Dummies
November 22, 2019
Graphic Design for Dummies
Manager in MarketingHospitality Company, 51-200 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Canva
Organizationally, Canva is only currently being used by our Corporate Marketing Department. Although talented, not everyone on this team is trained in graphic design. We're able to create the general concepts and ideas behind a graphic or piece of marketing material but not always able to bring that vision to life. Canva has been extremely beneficial in bringing our ideas to life in a graphically-appealing way. It is effortless to use and navigate. Everyone on our team has been able to create great visual content using Canva.
- Canva is essentially a graphic design software for dummies. Anyone can easily throw together an appealing looking graphic on this platform.
- Canva's strengths lie in how easy it is to use.
- Canva takes non-designers and turns them into professional graphic designers.
- I can't think of any areas that Canva needs to improve on, but perhaps an area for improvement could be adding more collaborative features.
- Canva has improved the look and feel of all our social media accounts.
- Our posts created with Canva have seen much greater impressions and interaction than context-heavy social posts we did prior to implementing Canva.
- The impact Canva has had on our Marketing Department, and organization as a whole has been nothing but positive.
Before Canva, we utilized Photoshop and other Adobe design software to create our graphic marketing content. Although the ideas and concepts were all there, sometimes putting it all together individually didn't turn out as expected. Canva lays out different elements graphically that help our ideas come to life and look more graphically appealing than random elements thrown on a Photoshop canvas. We have fully transitioned our graphic marketing elements to Canva, as opposed to Photoshop.
Canva's support team is always extremely responsive when we need them. They are on-hand and always available for questions and support with different projects. Granted, the system is so easy to use. We very rarely need help from the support team. It is nice to know that we always have them available if a problem were to arise.
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
Would you buy Canva again?
Canva is well suited for any organization that does marketing, which should be just about every business. Canva's tools allow individuals to create appealing web and print media designs and graphics, which are vital for capturing the attention of consumers in any market. Canva is perfect for smaller companies and start-ups that might not have an entire department dedicated to their marketing efforts. One person can easily spearhead marketing content generation with this easy tool.