Overall Satisfaction with Canva
As Marketing Director, I am using Canva for the Marketing Department; however, many design elements are used throughout the company. When I run out of design ideas, I simply go to Canva and can easily customize any of the templates available.
- Various design templates
- Easily customizable to your brand
- Able to make videos
- Able to add music
- Able to download print versions
- Would like to be able to download a native file other than pdf, jpeg, png, mp4, etc.
- Continue adding design templates.
- Canva has helped our marketing collateral look professional.
- Absolutely worth the monthly investment as we use weekly.
- We have been able to create content that is consistent with our branding.
- We receive compliments on our content.
I have used Moovly in the past, which is an online video editor, I prefer Canva because I can create all types of content aside from videos.
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
Would you buy Canva again?
My colleague first introduced me to Canva last year, and since then, I have been a happy user. It's particularly great for branded social media content, videos, powerpoints, flyers, etc. and always looks very professional. I've recommended it to friends and family. I feel like you can't go wrong with this design platform, it's easy to use and even fun!
1 - Anyone can use it, but people in the Marketing Department might make the best use of this.