Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
CaptivateIQ is being used to quickly and accurately show the sales team their Monthly/Quarterly commission payouts. As far as I am aware it is being uses by the sales team specifically but I believe our Finance team also uses it to make sure commissions are transparent and accurate. It addressed the business problem of clearly aggregating commission metrics and performance for leaders/finance and clearly communicating payout info to the sales people themselves.
- Simply and easy to understand commission statements.
- Emails to let you know when your commission is ready.
- Give leadership and finance one easy place to track sales performance and payment metrics.
- Nothing that I know of however I am an end user and not a power user so everything I deal with works well and is easy to understand.
- No more going back and forth with my boss on what my commission should be based on my Excel reporting each month.
I personally have not used a tool like CaptivateIQ. Closest thing would be a Salesforce report but that just gave metrics I would get paid on, not the guarantee that I am and the timeline associated with the payout.
Have not dealt with customer support so I do not have an answer to this question.
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
Super well suited for streamlining commission collection and reporting so that sales teams know what their commission is and why it is what it is.