Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
CapitvateIQ has been used by our Revenue Operation Org which includes Sales, which is my department. It solves the problems we always struggled with, such as checking that our commissions for the month were rightly paid out, and for what specifically. CaptivateIQ is super helpful and user friendly in understanding where you stand on your quota, potential bonuses and opportunities closed.
- Easy to use and understand
- Export option for your monthly commission report
- Support button in case you need feedback from the sales manager on a specific questions on payout
- Wider view of the overall earnings over the course of the year
- Deeper data analysis and visual to see where I am with my quota for the year and what I have obtained
- Motivational quotes on the monthly dashboard to boost positive energy!
- Monthly report in details
- View of quarterly bonus obtainment
- List view of opportunities paid out
- Nothing that I can think of. It's been great from the start.
I don't know any other stack from CaptivateIQ that we are currently using.
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
CapitvateIQ is highly suited if you are working with an organization that is dealing with complex deals and high volume numbers of sales. This creates transparency with the employee and clarity for the employer. I wouldn't see it efficient for a company that sells huge products once in a quarter.