Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
Our company uses CaptivateIQ to provide real-time record keeping of our sales commissions for translation into commission payout for payroll purposes. The main problem CaptivateIQ solves for us is that it gives multiple teams and stakeholders a birds-eye view of sales figures and correlating commissions and enables these various parties to action them in sync.
- The dashboard shows me all the numbers I need when I need them.
- I love that I can filter by team and create reports for payroll purposes specifically.
- Integration with Salesforce is excellent.
- I do wish the data could translate better to actual payroll payout for our salespeople. It takes a bit of conversion from sales leaders before HR can guarantee the payout is accurate for payroll.
- We've not measured this yet officially, but it is saving all stakeholders time when calculating commission figures for payroll.
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
CaptivateIQ is well suited for organizations that want to sync their sales figures with a software program that will calculate commissions for their sales teams based on data pulled from your sales programs (i.e. Salesforce). CaptivateIQ also works well if your company wants to implement automated incentives for your sales teams without using code. This makes it super easy for any team member to utilize the software.