Overall Satisfaction with Celonis
Our data resides in multiple data warehouses. Compliance tracking notification is done manually in Microsoft Excel which leaves room for errors. When we do data validation, it is very time-consuming having to look in multiple places. We are currently using Celonis to automate and manage contract and promotion compliance tracking.
- Centralizes and stores data from multiple data warehouses and resources
- Able to identify pain points in a process so a transaction can be completed more efficiently
- Capable of generating valuable reports and identifying KPIs
- The data refreshes every time you click on something or adjust the column width. This causes a delay in the final intended info you are trying to obtain. If there's a way to select all the filters you want and then do the refresh at same time, then this will safe some time.
- In a filter, the numbers are sorted by the first digit vs the value of the number. For example the number Contract #299 is listed before Contract #3 because 2 comes before 3.
- It would have been nice if the data can be reflected on the contract level and customer level in one tab instead of having to create two different tabs.
- We are able to identify non-compliant contracts in real time with the data available vs having to perform an analysis manually.
- We have visibility to how many contracts and promotions we have
- We are able to see the aggregate overall performance of the types of contracts and promotions we have
Celonis has allowed us to have one central location where we can obtain valuable performance status of our contracts and promotions. It also analyzes KPIs that can be used for process improvements.
Do you think Celonis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Celonis's feature set?
Did Celonis live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Celonis go as expected?
Would you buy Celonis again?
Although this is still a work in progress, we are near the end of the project and are extremely excited about what Celonis has been able to provide us. Our data is now centralized in one location and we are able to run reports based on the filters set. We are still working on the notification process but it looks promising.