Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Call Review
- Coaching & Skill Development
- Market Intelligence (Competition, Product, Messaging)
- Handoffs & Collaboration / Knowledge Sharing
- Voice of Customer & Disseminating Success Stories
- Analytics on talk time and coaching tips
- Auto-joining calls
- Transcription and searchability across many calls
- Glad there's an iOS app now.
- Analytics for product managers are the most common objections and points of conversation. I think there is something for this but it seems to require manual set up of key trigger words.
- Grouping of responses by the type of question. For example, something like "Here are 20 Sales Rep answers to questions on volume-based discounts over the past month" perhaps highlighting similarities and differences/outliers.
- Customer-facing role ramp time and efficacy
- Product and market insights
- Knowledge and context sharing
Syncs with Salesforce well. I would like to explore if there are ways to connect to some of our product idea collection tools (we currently use Aha).
I've experimented using Chorus.ai in the hiring process for key conversations that need to be evaluated by many within the organization, but would be offputting if they were all on the call.
As a product management executive, I use Chorus.ai transcripts and search to get efficient access to all customer touchpoints while also drilling down for more details when needed. Chorus.ai has also been great for helping onboard new customer-facing staff. We build highlights playlists as well as provide reviews as they start to take calls.