Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Call Review
- Coaching & Skill Development
- New Hire Onboarding
- Market Intelligence (Competition, Product, Messaging)
- Handoffs & Collaboration / Knowledge Sharing
- Voice of Customer & Disseminating Success Stories
Our market-facing team utilizes the platform in several different ways and at different management levels. There is peer-to-peer collaboration, small group and 1:1 coaching, and management reviews. Call recordings are also shared with other teams (Marketing and Product) for first-hand client or prospect feedback.
- Allows you to input specified terms to analyze
- Ability to share recordings
- Ability to quickly review calls
- Ability to have analytics on multiple people on the call and not tied to call owner
Our sales and customer success teams have not utilized other call intelligence platforms.
Sharing direct client questions with other teams who don't often have the opportunity to sit in these meetings. We get really tough data science-oriented questions in the sales cycle and it's great to share those directly with our Data Science team to review and answer.
Chorus has an incredibly fast support team. They leverage Zendesk and I loved it so much I moved forward with a Zendesk contract.
Do you think Chorus by ZoomInfo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Chorus by ZoomInfo's feature set?
Did Chorus by ZoomInfo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Chorus by ZoomInfo go as expected?
Would you buy Chorus by ZoomInfo again?