Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
ChurnZero is being used within Pathmatics to assess customer health, customize alerts across customers, assess platform usage and be able to run plays across various segments of our business. Currently, I find that the data is hugely helpful in working across my entire book of business, as opposed to looking account by account (which is also possible, in great detail). I especially like the Dashboard view, which gives me a very quick and succinct way to see the overall client book, distribution of dollars across 'risk levels' as well as accounts coming up for renewal.
- Pull in data for all accounts and quickly assess the health of my client accounts.
- See dollar distribution and health - especially for higher contract value clients.
- Receive alerts for accounts where usage has increased or decreased recently (for example).
- Retrieve information on an account-by-account basis and review which pages in my platform are being used most often (and trended over time).
- I would love for the search bar at the top of the screen to be a different color to be more identifiable.
- I would like for the area on my dashboard called "Total Contract Amount by Churn Risk for All Accounts" to be clickable / hyperlinked.
- No other complaints.
- Huge Time Savings!!!
Areas, where ChurnZero is very well suited, would be:
- Quickly finding accounts that may be at high risk of churning.
- Identifying, at a glance, which accounts may have dropped in usage (and if this is out of the ordinary for that specific account).
- Identifying when usage has increased on an account - this may lead to more conversations, upsell opportunities or new executive contacts.
- Being able to run email campaigns through the system targeted at specific people or accounts.