Overall Satisfaction with Cirrus Insight
We use Cirrus Insight throughout our sales team. This intuitive tool helps keep our sales team efficient and active in their inbox and client engagement rather than hopping between email and Salesforce. Sales reps create and update leads and opportunities without leaving their inbox.
- Captures and links email correspondence with leads and contacts to their opportunities in Salesforce
- We submit electronic invoices and very easy to capture the email and pdf attachment within Salesforce
- Schedule follow up tasks and client meetings from our inbox.
- I love the Cirrus tool, however, feel as though I have only scratched the surface of functionality and value it could bring our organization. Easy tutorials would be helpful.
- Some minor bugs lately where saving email timed out.
- Customer data is paramount and Cirrus Insight supports optimal data integrity.
- Ease of capturing updated customer information and sales activity helps in forecasting, operational insight, etc.
- Facilitates transition of sales opportunities by seeing a clear trail of correspondence and customer updates.
We use gmail as our corporate email server and was by far the best option for our combined use of gmail and Salesforce.
I believe Cirrus Insight is a must have for sales teams of all shapes, sizes, and industries. If your sales team has email and a CRM it is a must have if you value data integrity and sales activity being captured in your CRM.