Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Jabber
- Audio calls
- Video Calls
- Call forwarding
- Multiple lines on single login
- conferencing during a call can be a little cumbersome
- Putting on hold and calling another person and then resuming hold is a hassle sometimes
- Auto log out if not managed correctly by Telephony team
- Interconnection of calls has been flawless
- Reduced call drops
- Availability of chat, audio, video on a single tool
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webex App again?