Overall Satisfaction with Citrix ShareFile
Citrix ShareFile is being used across the whole organization. We use it to satisfy our cloud storage needs. We use it for backup of ongoing course builds and to transfer material to be proofed by someone else at Aerolearn.
- Provides a solid cloud storage and retrieval platform.
- Provides quick download speeds.
- Allows for quick collaboration with others who must evaluate work.
- Upload speeds are not the best.
- Adding users to a folder isn't always the easiest.
- Viewing zipped files is read only.
- Reliable cloud storage with quick download speeds.
- Solid feedback and approval collaboration features for proofing of work.
- Could use quicker upload speeds as a transfer of large files takes forever.
They are very security conscious. Often times to a fault but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.
Do you think Citrix ShareFile delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Citrix ShareFile's feature set?
Did Citrix ShareFile live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Citrix ShareFile go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Citrix ShareFile again?