ClearSide is good and close to greathttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-content-managementClearSlideUnspecified7.9861012018-06-18T19:41:50.214Z
June 18, 2018
ClearSide is good and close to great
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ClearSlide
The sales team uses ClearSlide to do screen share demo's of my companies technology.
- External prospects don't have to download anything to see my screen
- I can house presentations in ClearSlide
- I can track emails using ClearSlide
- I don't know if this was a ClearSlide issue or something else, but my specific dial-in meeting number was used by another sales rep in a completely different company. We would dial-into each others meeting accidentally.
- Gmail plugin - Remind me if someone hasn't opened an email I sent to them.
- Gmail plugin allowing users to send out links to their calendar embedded in the body of the email.
- It has sped up the process of sharing information with clients and scheduling meetings
They each have their own unique benefits. Clearslide bundles a lot of offerings in one tool. Email tracking, screen sharing, and meeting scheduler. It does each of these things well, but don't have all the features that you would expect in one tool that specializes in one thing.