ClickUp automation feature is a game-changer.
December 22, 2022

ClickUp automation feature is a game-changer.

Susan Guinto | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

We are growing and are utilizing ClickUp as a way to help manage the new demands of building out our data operations. Unlike other CRM solutions that sometimes have information overload and require time-consuming manual processes, ClickUp allows us to leverage automation with natural language processing and smart rules so that data is cleaned up and presented in a concise manner. This saves us time without sacrificing data accuracy.
  • ClickUp products are easy to use and the user interface makes it simple to create complex projects and manage your files on the go.
  • We were able to improve our customer experience and convert more leads.
  • ClickUp automation feature has streamlined our processes.
  • I wish we can group our docs into folders on ClickUp
  • Instead of creating a new list when importing files to ClickUp, it'd help if we can assign the file to a list and not just the folder.
  • ClickUp has reduced the time we would normally allocate for onboarding new clients from up to a month to a week.
  • ClickUp has reduced the time we allocate for assigning tasks to different team members with its automation feature.
  • With ClickUp, we were able to track a guest post writer's progress. We increased the number of words they write from around 12,000 per month to 26,000 per month.
With any organization, there are times it's hard to pinpoint when a task or accountability starts, or where and when it ends. ClickUp has helped us define clear boundaries and helped team members improve their performance.
It has been a great benefit to me that I can instantly make changes to my tasks, and assign them out to other users if they aren't working on them. It has also simplified my processes so much by having an easy way of managing tasks, setting deadlines and notifications.
ClickUp is easier to use and set goals for, which can get you more results without having to work harder. The platform is also more intuitive and easier to navigate, which makes it a pleasure to use. It’s also more visually appealing than other tools out there, which can make your job more enjoyable.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

ClickUp is a great way to regularly track projects, share documents and create templates. I can't find any situation within my organization where a ClickUp functionality is irrelevant. Using ClickUp, we have streamlined our time-consuming processes and have been able to focus on our business needs instead of mundane tasks.

ClickUp Feature Ratings