Concur for the Win
December 31, 2021
Concur for the Win
Travel & Expense - Global Process Owner/Real Estate and Fleet Finance Partner - SUEZ Water Technolog
SUEZ - Water Technologies & SolutionsEnvironmental Services, 10,001+ employees
Score 9 out of 10
- Request, Pay, Audit, Intelligence
Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
We use Travel in 20 countries and Expense in 60 countries. We needed an integrated solution combining travel and expense data and a one-stop-shop for users to purchase and expense travel commodities.
- User Interface
- Integration to ERP
- Payments to Users
- Amex Feed
- Need expense pay in more countries
- Need to allow for amount due carryforwards in the ICS native integration
- Time saved in responding to audit requests
- Time saved managing receipts
- Time saved reimbursing out of pocket expenses
- Time saved posting flat files
SAP - we integrate with the ICS native integration tools. No flat files and virtually no interaction with the posting process.
Reporting has been our biggest win as we matured. Presenting data via bursting or scheduling to managers that make decisions has helped is keep an eye on cost while sending a message that finance is looking. Next, our duty-of-care processes have grown during the last 1.5 years thanks to pre-trip authorizations in Request. The request really helps us understand who really has to travel and once the pandemic is over we will leave it in place to manage spending by requiring manager and finance approver review.
- Data reporting is the biggest win
- Standardization of the policy and ERP template
- Cost control
- Demand control
Do you think SAP Concur delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Concur's feature set?
Did SAP Concur live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Concur go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Concur again?