SEO Tool for Enterprise
July 24, 2022
SEO Tool for Enterprise
Senior Digital Optimization Strategist
LogitechRetail, 5001-10,000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Conductor
Conductor is an enterprise SEO platform that helps monitor search engine rankings in Google and other international search engines.
- It helps automate the collection of ranking data.
- Helps monitor website changes
- schedules reports to be sent out
- A tool for keyword research into our products, industry, and competitors.
- Large keyword data set
- Page tracking for content changes
- Comparing rankings historically
- Analyzing rankings for websites we don't control
- Global reporting across multiple search engines on one report would be nice to see.
- Bulk keyword look up of search volume.
- Account management team help evangelize SEO throughout the organisation.
- 10% average YOY increase in traffic.
- Build efficiencies and shift focus to higher priority areas based on data obtained from the platform.
Conductor pulls in search console data which makes historical tracking easy as we can go back more than 16 months.
Reports are easy to share and schedule on a regular basis to give updates to relevant teams on specific pages. A single source of truth makes it easy to highlight wins and losses.
Keyword research is needed for any revenue-generating page that goes on the site. We need to know how customers are searching and what content they are looking for. Conductor helps streamline the process by telling which words are appropriate to use and for what markets.
The team is great to work with on a weekly basis. Quite knowledgeable on the advanced stuff, but some expert queries they did not have an answer for.
Conductor is an enterprise product so it tries to do many things well. Overall it competes well with other enterprise providers. If you isolate the tools, then there are better offerings out there in terms of functionality you will have to pay more and deal with multiple vendors.
Do you think Conductor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Conductor's feature set?
Did Conductor live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Conductor go as expected?
Would you buy Conductor again?
Conductor is suited for teams that want to have a simple-to-use tool for keyword research, tracking rankings, and basic reporting. The subscription is on a domain/keyword level so there are no user/seat limits making it more cost-effective for large marketing teams. The support team is great for some hand-holding and advice on what opportunities exist on the site.