Reviews (1-3 of 3)
February 09, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Searchmetrics Suite is used for SEO and online marketing optimization of our websites. With the main focus on the content, ranking tracking and finding of keywords. Another great aspect is the research section. Here you can find out what your competitors are doing and how you could change your website to be equal or better than this.
- Content optimization, give one or more keywords to Searchmetrics and the webpage you want to rank for those keywords. Searchmetrics will check your page and compare it with other web pages that rank for your given keywords.
- Competitor research, find out what keywords your competitors are ranking for.
- Keyword research, what keywords are you using and which keywords could be new opportunities for your project.
- Research into specific languages when working with multilingual countries
- More keyword data in smaller countries
Read Christiaan Bollen's full review
Searchmetrics does a great job when doing optimization of your content and keywords. It is less appropriate when doing off page optimization like backlinks.
May 11, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
I use searchmetrics every day to help our customers find the best keywords and analyzing our SEO services.
Read Guido Marchal's full review
Searchmetrics Suite is well suited for finding long tail keywords.
Score 9 out of 10
We mainly use the Searchmetrics Suite to monitor our natural search ranking trends as well as the market demand for our top search terms. We also use Searchmetrics to monitor our competitors and their ranking trends in both the paid search and organic search channels. Searchmetrics also helps us to see how our various content pages rank.
- Large database of companies and search terms to compare with our site.
- In the research section, we are able to do research on an unlimited number of sites/keywords
- Paid and Organic search research all in one place to make research and performance comparisons a lot easier
- A lot of competitor SEO research sites offer suggestions on how to improve SEO ranking or changes that could be made to page title or descriptions, but Searchmetrics is a research only product and does not offer suggestions.
- Not sure if all of their contracts have an auto-renew, but ours did and we missed the 30-day notice to opt out and are now stuck in a new full year contract...
- Adding mobile tracking requires a new contract and is an additional add-on
Read this authenticated review
Be sure to review the contract and if possible, remove the auto-renew wording. Searchmetrics is a great tool for research and historical tracking, but if you are going to be sending out a lot of reports, make sure you have enough reporting "credits" for your expected use. Also, there are limits in the number of competitor sites and keywords you can store historical trend data for.
Searchmetrics Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Data below provided by the vendor
Categories: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Searchmetrics Support Options
Searchmetrics Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||134 countries are supported|