Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech)
We currently utilize Automate for RMM as internal IT and have deployed it across the whole organization, it is key for our daily asset management.
- Performs maintenance and daily routines.
- Performs security and patching solutions.
- Allows for ease of support of end users.
- Comes with lots of tools, but most of which you must assemble yourself.
- Great for the tinkerer who likes to try and troubleshoot, but support is lacking.
- Requires lots of configuration out of the box.
- It has a been a positive impact due to the enhanced troubleshooting the techs have
- Consolidated application allows for quicker troubleshooting of issues
- Automate has allowed for greater confidence in IT from the rest of the organization due to ease of use and tracking of issues.
Formerly used Lansweeper, Solarwinds Orion, BMC track-it, which were all replaced with Connectwise offerings.
Do you think ConnectWise Automate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ConnectWise Automate's feature set?
Did ConnectWise Automate live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ConnectWise Automate go as expected?
Would you buy ConnectWise Automate again?
Obviously Automate is designed for MSP, but I have found that some internal IT forces could benefit from this software as it helps organize, manage, and protect your physical inventory fleet. Its integration with other products allows for ease of end-user support, and accurate reporting for auditors and compliance regulators. This software has allowed us to consolidate 5 disparate applications into this one and it has helped our helpdesk staff increase productivity and resolution of issues.