Overall Satisfaction with Constant Contact
In my previous position, I used Constant Contact just within the marketing department. Now, as a consultant, I see it used primarily in the same way. Within marketing or communication departments. For one of my clients, they have users across the organization, but with limited capabilities to simply view the data at their leisure rather than actually having a role within the software. The business problems it solves is organizing customers/contacts/clients and allows you to regularly communicate with them.
- Constant Contact organizes clients/customers/consumer data all in one place
- Constant Contact allows you to build customized email campaigns
- Constant Contact allows you to segment customers to send messages to niche groups
- The campaign builder could use some improvement because the emails can often appear structured and stiff rather than fluid
- The campaign builder could also be more user friendly
- The pay structure could be better--paying per contact is an older model for collecting payment
- Overall Constant Contact does a great job at organizing our contacts so that we can send messages to specific groups
- It cannot, however, let us express our brand the way we want to because of the campaign builders limitations
- As for ROI, it is hard to determine; however, I would say it has a positive impact for the companies that use it, though there are more modern solutions out there that offer similar services
Constant Contact and Mailchimp are on pretty similar levels; however, I would say Constant Contact is more basic as far as campaign building goes than Mailchimp and Keap. They all keep contacts, but Keap offers more capabilities for the kinds of customer data you can keep in the system. Mailchimp offers a more dynamic and user-friendly campaign builder.
Do you think Constant Contact delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Constant Contact's feature set?
Did Constant Contact live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Constant Contact go as expected?
Would you buy Constant Contact again?
Constant Contact is well suited for basic organizations simply looking to send messages. It is not for companies that are looking to send advanced messages that look modern. It is for companies who have multiple contacts that need organization, but you have to keep in mind that the more contacts you have, the more expensive your system will get.