November 14, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Event Management
We use Cvent across our entire organization for marketing, event planning, membership management, reporting, etc. It helps to keep all our information in one centralized location.
- You can design email marketing campaigns linked to your event within the software.
- You can gather reports on basically anything such as email open rates, click rates, event attendee dietary requests, etc.
- You can house invite lists within the software and invite an entire list of people at once to a given event.
- Some of the design functionalities in general need some work.
- Inserting video into email marketing should be an option.
- I often have problems with the software not loading specific items in a timely fashion, or not saving my work once finished.
- Ease of use for our attendees, leads to more traction on the event site, emails, etc.
- Saves money on paper.
- Not sure of others - I don't typically handle financials or ROI.
Every time I have requested support I typically hear back within a couple hours if not minutes. I have never had a problem with them helping me to solve an issue.
Do you think Cvent Event Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cvent Event Management's feature set?
Did Cvent Event Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cvent Event Management go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Cvent Event Management again?