Cvent Event Management Reviews

September 18, 2020
Nikki Burn | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Their support desk is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with in my 30 years in this industry. They are always available, knowledgeable, and professional. No matter how complex the problems were that I have ever presented to them, they had the solution.
Read Nikki Burn's full review
July 30, 2020
Lesley Irminger | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've had nothing but positive interactions with the Cvent support team. In particular I've found they can be "over-helpful" and I have to ask them to walk me through vs doing so I can learn. They are always happy to do so. They are also very proactive on responding, following up and emailing instructions on things they assist with so we have the knowledge for the future.
Read Lesley Irminger's full review
July 22, 2020
James Rose | TrustRadius Reviewer

Spot on!

Either via chat on the support site or direct phone call with support, Cvent is committed to give the best customer service available. With the addition of Cvent Community last year that has become a great resource for knowledge.
Read James Rose's full review
July 20, 2020
Amy Zientek | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The account reps we have had while using Cvent have been great. They are always able to answer our questions and assist with what we need.
Read Amy Zientek's full review
July 27, 2020

Support Rating

I have very rarely needed support, but when I did, it seemed that there was an underlying push for a webinar, training session, or multiple phone calls. If I have a question or a need, that should be addressed nothing else.
November 13, 2020

Support Rating

The support is amazing. My Success Manager checks in with me all of the time. They are very good at ensuring that their customers are well educated on the products.
July 29, 2020

Support Rating

Anytime I've had a question or concern, I've always received an expeditious response and assistance from the support staff at Cvent Event Management.
May 06, 2020
Madison Spears | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have always received a friendly voice on the other side of the phone when I have called. They are always happy to help and fix any issues I have.
Read Madison Spears's full review
July 10, 2020
Marissa Wagoner | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The support is hit or miss, just like with most companies. Sometimes you will get a CSR who understands what you are looking for and has the knowledge and resources to quickly help to correct the issue. More often when I am reaching out for support, it is because I have found some obscure problem that is affecting things on the back end of my event. In most of these cases, the initial support team is unable to help me and the request must be escalated to a technology team to investigate. Once your problem goes to the technology team, you know you may never hear back and if you do the answer will be unsatisfactory at least half the time. Sometimes they are able to fix the issue, but often it is not until after the event has concluded.
Read Marissa Wagoner's full review
July 09, 2020
Emily Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I really suggest someone in your company taking the time to become the Cvent expert. The call in or chat support is mostly helpful although there have been times that it gets frustrating when they don't understand what you want to accomplish. Their account managers seem to have a lot of accounts on their plates. You are also assigned a customer success consultant but I have found very few of the ones we have had to be pro-active and take an interest in our account. They mostly just work with you when you contact them with an issue.
Read Emily Brown's full review
July 09, 2020
Mikaela Gibson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support has always been helpful when I call or email. My only reason for not giving a 10 is that I usually have to wait 10-15+ minutes to get through.
Read Mikaela Gibson's full review
May 16, 2020
Mayra Banuelos | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Cvent reps are always available to help whether you're in your office or off-site at your event. Their Cvent Community is also a nice feature that lets you do research and communicate with other Cvent users to find answers to your questions.
Read Mayra Banuelos's full review
May 01, 2020
Sharna Pascolo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

All the Cvent support staff is fantastic. Caleb Conrad is our main customer service rep and I can't recommend him enough! We've also had some really great onsite staff come out to manage onsite registration at our events and they are all very easy to work with. Kim Segal is our account manager and is lovely to deal with!
Read Sharna Pascolo's full review
April 30, 2020
Tyler Manoukian | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Cvent is always available by phone, email, or chat. The community is a top-of-the-line resource that enables you to find answers to most of your questions with just a few clicks. The self-guided trainings are very informative and helpful in problem solving. I'd like to see more features be added, commensurate with the rate of inquiries.
Read Tyler Manoukian's full review
April 18, 2020
Lisa Kelley, CMP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Wait times can be a bit long to get ahold of a customer service rep, but they are very thorough in making sure your questions are answered, and in providing viable solutions for issues.
Read Lisa Kelley, CMP's full review
Janelle Buckley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The support is quick, the community is active and the resources are helpful. Pay attention to your email communications that come out, stay up to date with any updates that are going to be made, and make sure to check in with your Cvent community on things other people are learning.
Read Janelle Buckley's full review
Megan Huftalin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have run into issues or questions that I can't figure out an answer to so I have turned to Cvent support. They are fantastic. They call, email and reach out to you to make sure you are getting taken care of and that your problem or question is resolved in a timely manner.
Read Megan Huftalin's full review
March 12, 2020
Kim Schechter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Cvent support can be hit or miss depending on who you get on the phone. We have had some customer service reps that have no idea what we are talking about, and we have had some that are outstanding and solve all our problems. So we just call back and see if someone else can help us.
Read Kim Schechter's full review
March 10, 2020
Ben Craig | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't needed any customer support in the past 6 months.
Read Ben Craig's full review
January 29, 2020
Charlotte Grimmett | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Cvent's helpline is always "on" so there's no excuse to not get help! They are easy to get ahold of and even more - they follow up every single time you submit a help ticket or you call for help. They provide additional documents to help you next time as well as a summary of the issue and resolution.
Read Charlotte Grimmett's full review
July 14, 2020

Support Rating

Response is fast and results quick.

Support Rating

For advanced issues, the support team doesn't seem able to offer work arounds or alternative ideas. They often refer you to the support center and articles there, which is somewhere I typically check before reaching out to them in the first place. I understand how Cvent functions and how to set up typical sites, when I need out of the box thinking the support center and personnel is often disappointing. We've also had trouble with our account reps not following up on questions or issues that we have and it takes repeated follow up on our end to get any answers.
July 10, 2020

Support Rating

The support at Cvent is great, they are very friendly and active, they always give their best to solve the problem and the follow up is very good.

What is Cvent Event Management?

Cvent is a cloud-based enterprise event management company with nearly 4,000 employees and over 300,000 users worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, email marketing, and attendee engagement. Cvent's suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the impact of events. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions.

Cvent solutions aim to optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.

Cvent Event Management Features

Has featureDesigned to help meeting and event planners more easily navigate every aspect of the event process.
Has featureIncrease attendance and engagement by using Cvent event management software to create multifaceted marketing campaigns surrounding your events.
Has featureCreate organization-wide event success with powerful reporting, strategic integrations, and award-winning, 24/7 customer service.

Cvent Event Management Video

Watch See how Milken Institute's event team drives efficiency and delivers amazing attendee experiences.

Cvent Event Management Integrations

Cvent Event Management Competitors

Eventbrite, Certain Event Automation Software, Aventri (formerly etouches)

Cvent Event Management Pricing