Cvent Event Management Reviews

Mayra Banuelos | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 16, 2020

Cvent is a Great Event Management Software

Support Rating

Cvent reps are always available to help whether you're in your office or off-site at your event. Their Cvent Community is also a nice feature that lets you do research and communicate with other Cvent users to find answers to your questions.
Read Mayra Banuelos's full review
Sharna Pascolo | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 01, 2020

Cvent: A life saver for conference registration!

Support Rating

All the Cvent support staff is fantastic. Caleb Conrad is our main customer service rep and I can't recommend him enough! We've also had some really great onsite staff come out to manage onsite registration at our events and they are all very easy to work with. Kim Segal is our account manager and is lovely to deal with!
Read Sharna Pascolo's full review
Tyler Manoukian | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 30, 2020

Cvent is for Organizations that are serious about event management!

Support Rating

Cvent is always available by phone, email, or chat. The community is a top-of-the-line resource that enables you to find answers to most of your questions with just a few clicks. The self-guided trainings are very informative and helpful in problem solving. I'd like to see more features be added, commensurate with the rate of inquiries.
Read Tyler Manoukian's full review
Janelle Buckley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Cvent is awesome

Support Rating

The support is quick, the community is active and the resources are helpful. Pay attention to your email communications that come out, stay up to date with any updates that are going to be made, and make sure to check in with your Cvent community on things other people are learning.
Read Janelle Buckley's full review
Megan Huftalin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Cvent Event Management Review

Support Rating

I have run into issues or questions that I can't figure out an answer to so I have turned to Cvent support. They are fantastic. They call, email and reach out to you to make sure you are getting taken care of and that your problem or question is resolved in a timely manner.
Read Megan Huftalin's full review
Kim Schechter | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2020

Cvent helps the invisible workload!

Support Rating

Cvent support can be hit or miss depending on who you get on the phone. We have had some customer service reps that have no idea what we are talking about, and we have had some that are outstanding and solve all our problems. So we just call back and see if someone else can help us.
Read Kim Schechter's full review
Charlotte Grimmett | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Cvent Event Management Review

Support Rating

Cvent's helpline is always "on" so there's no excuse to not get help! They are easy to get ahold of and even more - they follow up every single time you submit a help ticket or you call for help. They provide additional documents to help you next time as well as a summary of the issue and resolution.
Read Charlotte Grimmett's full review
Laurie Goulette | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

Cvent Event Management is great!

Support Rating

Because of how user-friendly it is, how professional looking it is, and how easy it does my job. With only a few minor tweaks to be desired, Cvent Event Management stacks up beautifully against the competitors and is my favorite site I have used so far. I would recommend it to anyone.
Read Laurie Goulette's full review
March 17, 2020

Cvent Event Management - Make your life easier!

Support Rating

For advanced issues, the support team doesn't seem able to offer work arounds or alternative ideas. They often refer you to the support center and articles there, which is somewhere I typically check before reaching out to them in the first place. I understand how Cvent functions and how to set up typical sites, when I need out of the box thinking the support center and personnel is often disappointing. We've also had trouble with our account reps not following up on questions or issues that we have and it takes repeated follow up on our end to get any answers.
April 13, 2020

We love Cvent

Support Rating

Most of the time I receive great support however, there are times where it seems to take a long time to get a case resolved. But for the most part I am very satisfied with the support I have received throughout the years from Cvent Support.
March 25, 2020

Use Cvent: You won't be sorry!

Support Rating

We have always received great support when we have had to reach out for Cvent support. We have had Cvent employees on-site for some of our programs and they were a great asset.
March 25, 2020

Phenomenal Customer Support

Support Rating

There is a wealth of knowledge online for users. There are videos, blogs, forums, chats, and even a program where you can earn prizes for learning the system better. I am always able to find an answer or request an answer for any information that is needed. It is rare for me to feel so supported!
March 18, 2020

Cvent Event Management System - Overall a Great System!

Support Rating

I give it this rating because most of my questions the support team is able to answer. However, there are some questions that I can not find the answer in Cvent Community, and when I call the support line, they do not provide any insight or do not answer my question in its entirety.
March 16, 2020

Does what it says.

Support Rating

I have not used support, but I rated it highly from word of mouth.
March 12, 2020

A timesaver and a lifesaver!

Support Rating

We had a department-wide call with our Cvent rep and she was extremely helpful and knowledgable. We don't really need much support very often, because Cvent is so easy to use and we have been using it for years, but it is always good to have effective support when it is needed!
March 09, 2020

Good for big operations!

Support Rating

They are always available, I personally like the chat interface as it allows me to keep working while the person on the other side investigates. They don't always know the answer, or what you ask isn't possible, but they always do their best. I also enjoy how, once a ticket is closed, you can consult it again in your help center archive (I sometimes forget how to do specific and rarely done maneuvers, and so can go back and refresh my memory without having to start a new ticket). Their how-to articles and FAQ are also very complete.
March 02, 2020

An event-planners best friend!

Support Rating

I use the chat feature all the time if I can't figure out the best way to do something. They are quick to respond and will walk you through all the steps. they make sure you have a good understanding of the feature. If you need more complex help, having agents on call is also a great feature to walk you through larger edits to the registration website or overall functionality.

About Cvent Event Management

Cvent is a cloud-based enterprise event management company with nearly 4,000 employees and over 300,000 users worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, email marketing, and attendee engagement. Cvent's suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the impact of events. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions.

Cvent solutions aim to optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.

Cvent Event Management Features

Has featureDesigned to help meeting and event planners more easily navigate every aspect of the event process.
Has featureIncrease attendance and engagement by using Cvent event management software to create multifaceted marketing campaigns surrounding your events.
Has featureCreate organization-wide event success with powerful reporting, strategic integrations, and award-winning, 24/7 customer service.

Cvent Event Management Integrations

Cvent Event Management Competitors

Eventbrite, Certain Event Automation Software, Aventri (formerly etouches)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No