Cvent Event Management Reviews

Nick Faulkenberg profile photo
November 14, 2019

New but loving it

Support

I haven't really had an interaction with their customer support, so I don't necessarily feel qualified to give a rating here. However, in having worked with them so far and their attentiveness and responsiveness, I can only imagine it would be same when dealing with their support team or any other various department you would use.
Read Nick Faulkenberg's full review
Madison Mills profile photo
November 14, 2019

Cvent Review

Support

Every time I have requested support I typically hear back within a couple hours if not minutes. I have never had a problem with them helping me to solve an issue.
Read Madison Mills's full review
Kristina Johnson, MBA, CMP profile photo

Support

Support is overall very helpful and assists with almost any needs. There is sometimes a cost associated with their help, but worth it when they can easily make changes and update a ton of items that would take you hours. Very responsive and always want to ensure you are getting taken care of.
Read Kristina Johnson, MBA, CMP's full review
Cassandre Therrien profile photo
August 16, 2019

True event management!

Support

Each time I asked a question or I created a case, I always received and answer in the next following days. If they didn't give me the solution right away, they were asking questions to make sure they understood what I was referring to.
Read Cassandre Therrien's full review

Support

Our account management team has been very supportive and helpful from the start to many years into implementation. They are in constant contact with our builders and our admins about new features, trainings, and solutions to issue which arise especially in integrating with other systems or with developing alternative models.
November 04, 2019

Cvent is a great product

Support

It depends on the person/department for support. Our immediate Cvent team knows me/us and listens to what we are experiencing in an attempt to find a solution. They get it and understand it. Yet when there is a turnover with our team, then we have to start over; and the historical experiences are lost. Thankfully there are still some that remain that know and understand our full experience to date.

Support

Their customer service phone line is pretty lacking—sometimes you just have to hang up and call back to get someone on the phone who knows what you are trying to get help with. They do provide your account with a number of staff to help ensure you are maximizing the value of your account.

Support

For advanced issues, the support team doesn't seem able to offer work arounds or alternative ideas. They often refer you to the support center and articles there, which is somewhere I typically check before reaching out to them in the first place. I understand how Cvent functions and how to set up typicaly sites, it's when I need out of the box thinking that support is often disappointing. We've also had trouble with our account reps not following up on questions or issues that we have and it takes repeated follow up on our end to get any answers.
January 15, 2019

We love Cvent

Support

Most of the time I receive great support however, there are times where it seems to take a long time to get a case resolved.

About Cvent Event Management

Cvent is a cloud-based enterprise event management company with nearly 4,000 employees and over 300,000 users worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, email marketing, and attendee engagement. Cvent's suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the impact of events. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions.

Cvent solutions aim to optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.

Cvent Event Management Features

Has featureDesigned to help meeting and event planners more easily navigate every aspect of the event process.
Has featureIncrease attendance and engagement by using Cvent event management software to create multifaceted marketing campaigns surrounding your events.
Has featureCreate organization-wide event success with powerful reporting, strategic integrations, and award-winning, 24/7 customer service.

Cvent Event Management Integrations

Cvent Event Management Competitors

Eventbrite, Certain Event Automation Software, Aventri (formerly etouches)

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No