Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Event Management
Our department is Event Services and we are tasked with being the One-Stop Shop for the University for any meeting, gathering, conference, training seminar, wedding, student event, or party on campus. We used another event management software previous to Cvent, and it was a very challenging system to learn and explain to new employees. It was not user-friendly at all. That's what we love about Cvent is that it is very user-friendly and the customer service team is amazing!
- Combines multiple systems into one place - Registration, Abstract Management, Speaker Management, Travel/Hotel.
- Ability to create flexible event types such as In-Person, Virtual, or Hybrid.
- Provides excellent customer service to help make event planning run smoother.
- Improving the badge, invoice, and certificate template designer. It is very clunky at the moment.
- Create a double-check tool that runs through an event after it has been set up but before it is made life that will check all the settings to make sure there aren't any conflicting things so that launch runs smoothly and you avoid having to make huge changes after the event is made live.
- The ability to combine Registrant information and question answers into one report rather than having to combine multiple spreadsheets.
- Increased value for our services.
- More professional and streamlined look for the smaller events without large programming charges.
- Consolidating all the functions into one system.
Do you think Cvent Event Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cvent Event Management's feature set?
Did Cvent Event Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cvent Event Management go as expected?
Would you buy Cvent Event Management again?
We have found that Cvent works very well in planning and executing workshops or conferences either in-person, virtually, or a hybrid of both. It makes creating a registration site and sessions very easy and the branding stays uniform. The drawback of Cvent is that it doesn't apply to smaller meetings and gatherings very well mostly due to the per registrant cost to the clients. Some of the University departments just do not have the budget to use Cvent for every single gathering or smaller event that they plan.