Overall Satisfaction with Data.com
I have used it in my previous organization to connect digital advertising data to the dashboard that the sales team operates. It has been a vital tool to be able to reach out to the target audience at various points in their buyer journey.
- Email list based on customer interaction level.
- Better sales decision based on the data gathered from various channels.
- Even though it has a lot of features, sometimes it gets overwhelming for a newbie. So I would really appreciate it if the user interface gets more friendly.
- There are some digital advertising channels that Data.com struggles to connect. Also, within some channels like LinkedIn, it would be great if data.com could get more granular on ad type, ad targeting level (speaking from a marketing perspective).
- It has limited visualization capabilities where there is a lot of scope for improvement.
- It definitely had a positive impact. I would say we were able to increase our by at least 25% using this tool.
- This is a great too especially for business to business companies.
Adobe Workfront may not be the direct competitor of Data.com, but for the services I was using, Workfront looked a little better when it comes to the user interface. But Data.com definitely had more powerful features & better integration capabilities. Also, it was easier to play around with the customer journey in Data.com as compared to other tools I have used in the past.
Do you think Data.com (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Data.com (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Data.com (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Data.com (discontinued) go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Data.com (discontinued) again?
As far as the marketing or sales department is concerned, data.com is very helpful to get an overview of the audience & create future marketing plans accordingly. But sometimes it gets difficult to find data at the granular level. In those scenarios, you would have to visit individual platforms, rather than relying just on Data.com