Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
Deputy is utilized by my company for every facet of timekeeping, including but not limited to: reporting, employee clock-in, employee clock-out, employee shift breaks, schedule making, adjusting, approving, etc. It is used in the organization from top to bottom to alleviate multiple platforms being used, and it alleviates any potential issues with timekeeping, as it has yet to cause any issues in the 2 years I have used it.
- Platform is extremely user-friendly.
- Accurate, detailed reporting.
- Deputy takes an absurd amount of time to load when making a schedule.
- I literally cannot think of other cons. Deputy is such a seamless system.
- Monumental amounts of time saved, and time is money.
- Improved payroll accuracy, as anomalies are easily detected and the system will point out potential problems.
- Timesheets (from people with authority and access) can be edited and adjusted from your mobile device easily always accurately.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
The only flaw (and this is a stretch) is how long the system takes to load when building out a schedule. This could change from org to org. Making schedules has never been easier, as has maintaining integrity with timesheets. Reporting is amazing, system is beyond efficient, but easy enough to use that I could teach my grandmother. Deputy is amazing and I would 110% recommend it to anyone.
Implementation went smoothly, and has gone smoothly with any transition my company has had.
Deputy is well suited for any large organization to keep track of labor, analyze easy to navigate reporting regarding labor (ex: schedule versus sales versus hours worked), making schedules, and allowing employees to clock in and clock out both for shifts and breaks. Deputy requires pictures to be taken when clocking in, which helps maintain employee accountability and integrity.