Easy to use and gives you insights on history to optimize your team.
October 19, 2021

Easy to use and gives you insights on history to optimize your team.

Greg Stevenson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Deputy

It is being used for the whole company both retail and production. I use the scheduling for both retail stores and for the two production teams, the news section is used to communicate with our employees, the staff clock on and off using the app and this is used to calculate the staff's pay. Deputy is [also] linked to our accounting package, Xero, which allows me to analyze the sales to staff costs.
  • Scheduling.
  • Clock on and off for staff.
  • Analyzing sales to staff costs.
  • A reminder to tell staff that they have to clock off if they have forgotten to.
  • Communication allows us to send messages out to all staff and require them to acknowledge that they have read the message. Brilliant for compliance.
  • Optimal scheduling correlated with sales history.
This is the first tool like Deputy I have used.

Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?

Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?

Would you buy Deputy again?

Deputy has a great library for help but I rarely use it because the system was easy to set up and integrate with my accounting package Xero. Using it day to day Deputy is simple and staff [does] not require to be trained which is a big benefit. Deputy is easy to use.
The implementation was smooth and easy to do. Each new employee is easy to add and the automatic invite is fantastic for the employer and employee.
Deputy is fantastic for a retail team that you require to clock open and off either locally or remotely. It is also a fantastic tool to schedule your staff after using the insights tool to analyze the sales to staff costs.