Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
- As business manager I schedule roster weekly across three sites.
- I communicate news feeds to the team 1-2 times a week.
- Not a critical requirement to use the clock in/out system with small team of about 12 people.
- Once approved I export but have to manually record by name, allocate shifts/days worked to allocate correct hours.
- I create a table so each employee has number of hours allocated to normal time, afternoon, Sat, Sun etc. It ensures we have concise and accurate hours worked.
- Employees and business owners can see the shifts allocated and identify problems.
- Scheduling and rostering platform.
- Visually allows employees to see upcoming shifts.
- Unavailability is very useful tool.
- Cannot export directly into MYOB Essentials, still use a manual paper system for working out pay classification (i.e., hours allocated to rate of pay).
- We are a residential service and can't see our participants in the house; some houses have some short-term access coming in on weekends where we schedule more staff. It would be great to identify how many participants are in per day.
- Some features are not in use, but that is my fault for not learning about other tools (e.g., onboarding).
- Record of payroll for any questions from employees.
- One area I miss occasionally is recording sleep overs, which is a flat rate. It would be good if somehow this could be captured.
- Ease to make changes to roster. Rather than manual or using a spreadsheet where we changes to set rosters.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
Probably due to the features I use, and my failings for not learning more about features.