Overall Satisfaction with DERDACK Enterprise Alert
DERDACK Enterprise Alert is used by the IT department here at Frost Bank. DERDACKEnterprise Alert provides public visibility of on-call schedules for many IT teams. Team members can self manage on-call calendars and swap schedules without having to involve us, keeping the on-call page up to date. Integrates with Active Directory for easy import of user-profiles (work phone, mobile phone, email address), and we can keep our alert data on-premise. DERDACK Enterprise Alert integrates with Exchange, Lync, and our Avaya Voice system. Ability to track alerts and see if they were successfully delivered, auto-escalation to the backup person, or team manager if a warning is not acknowledged within a time interval. It gives us the ability to centralize alerts and view alerts from multiple monitoring systems into one view.
- Self Managed On-Call scheduling for teams.
- Ability to back track an alert and review the stages of escalation.
- None to mention at this time. Our suggestions have been addressed or recommendations to approach an issue that was given with a was valid.
- Reduce downtime to contact an application owner.
- Significantly less cost of ownership over five years when compared to a SAAS solution.
Minimal administration overhead. Stable product. It is built for auto-failover to DR or secondary system if needed.
Do you think DERDACK Enterprise Alert delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DERDACK Enterprise Alert's feature set?
Did DERDACK Enterprise Alert live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DERDACK Enterprise Alert go as expected?
Would you buy DERDACK Enterprise Alert again?