Overall Satisfaction with DiscoverOrg
I use DiscoverOrg to find new leads for sales. I handle sales in several different areas of my company, and I have to find my own prospects/leads. I use DiscoverOrg to find those leads and contact them, generally via email. It's one of my main sources to find contact company contact information.
- Very robust and good interface
- Lots of granular data
- Tons of companies
- Payment is by credits, which are based on exporting contacts
- Could have more information on company financials
- Not sure if departmental data is always accurate
- Reasonably priced
- Has definitely helped me find the right people at all levels of organizations
- has info on even smaller companies
They're for different use cases. As I explained before, DiscoverOrg has the most information in general. So if you are looking for leads in a wide set of industries, and a wide set of roles and levels within a company, DiscoverOrg is the best bet for that. If you have a particular industry that you need tailored information for, other competitors might be a better way to go.
If you are looking for the most complete database for company contact information, this is probably your best bet, unless you're in a specific industry niche where another product might have more detailed information on that specific industry. But as far as the masses go, DiscoverOrg just has more data than any other, especially since their merging with Zoominfo,.