Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign
In my previous role of Academic Advisor at Mount Washington College, we utilized Docusign in many areas, and it was an interdepartmental method when student approval, as well as management approval, was necessary.
- Increases productivity by allowing expedited processing of important forms.
- Allows distance to no longer be a factor when reviewing, and completing important or legal documents.
- Easy to navigate format, and user friendly.
- I found the uploading and editing of documents could be structured to be a little easier to navigate.
- Ability to CC or even BC parties on outgoing transmissions I found to be a little difficult.
- Ease of having new employees approved for access.
- Heightened Productivity
- Cross Departmental processing via distance
- Customer satisfaction when in person visit is not needed
I found my former usage of Xerox DocuShare to be extremely outdated, and had difficulty in the ease of use for new users. Docusign however had an easy to navigate interface that could be utilized by new employees, and customers without difficulty. I found Docusign to be a strong product in this area, and directly correlated in a heightened productivity due to this.
Docusign is extremely useful for quickly processing distance approvals, even when dealing with a large customers base. I would often utilize Docusign to complete required documents to large groups of students, and have a much faster processing rate then setting up individual in person appointments. This is a fantastic program to increase productivity. Docusign can occasionally be less appropriate if a customer is having a difficulty navigating the signature process, or filling in required areas. In these instances a one on one can be more appropriate.