Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign
We use DocuSign to complete new hire paperwork, contracts, employment offers, etc. We use this across all the organization through many verticals such as HR, accounting, events, reservations. The software addresses the issue of getting paperwork back quickly and securely. It is also in multiple languages which is amazing and cuts through a lot of red tape.
- Clear and easy to use interface - Easy to navigate as a user on both the sending and receiving sides.
- Multiple language options.
- Building templates and uploading is so easy - The drag and drop and color coding make it impossible to make an error!
- Login is a breeze.
- It could synch to other software or websites to avoid having to download and then upload.
- The storage of documents has a quick expiration so if you forget to download something you may lose it.
- Saving on our carbon footprint by printing less and using less paper.
- Has reduced human error in terms of lost paperwork, or paperwork that is not stored securely.
- Adds professionalism to the brand by having a quick e-sign method.
Although I have never had major issue with the software the customer service team is helpful, responsive, and knowledgable. It is easy to get in touch and chat with them. Again, I have never experienced trouble in 3+ years and had to call them minimally for small issues here and there!
Do you think DocuSign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DocuSign's feature set?
Did DocuSign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DocuSign go as expected?
Would you buy DocuSign again?
We are a restaurant group and primarily use this for new hire paperwork, contracts, events management, etc. The software overall is great and secure. It is an awesome price point and we can leverage it in any way making it even more of a value. It is also lovely to use less paper with e-sign which is great for the environment, leaves more of a record trail, and helps with organization/security.