Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign
DocuSign is used at G3 across the entire organization which saves us from the waste of time and the material task of printing out documents to sign, scan and email back to yourself before returning the signed document back to the other party. We love the Admin feature which consolidates signature control to one person while allowing approved people to sign documents.
- Signing documents
- Administrator control over all users and signatures
- Signature logs to review all signed documents across the organization
- The ability to create signature groups for specific tasks
- Somewhat expensive as Adobe has a free version to sign documents now
- DocuSign is slow sometimes
- DocuSign is a little difficult to setup up across an organization with many users
- Microsoft integration
- Admin control over signature authority
- Ease of use to sign and return documents quickly and securely
- Less paper use, faster signature times, less time standing at the printer/scanner to send documents to yourself
- Security over your signature! Security over your company's signature and authorization to approve projects, cash flow etc
- Love audit trails and the seamless tracking of the status of the document
I would say that DocuSign's biggest competitor and a most similar product is Adobe Sign. They both offer almost identical features with Adobe offering a slightly better interface. Adobe Sign is also less costly than DocuSign while offering templates that can be useful for various activities. If you are looking for more branding options then Adobe offers a slight advantage but for corporate control, I would say DocuSign offers more security.
Do you think DocuSign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DocuSign's feature set?
Did DocuSign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DocuSign go as expected?
Would you buy DocuSign again?
Overall DocuSign is a great piece of software that allows fast and secure signatures with easy-to-track logging to know who and when a document has been signed. It also provides history on all changes to a document with each person the document is shared with for signature. It also integrates with several other programs which just increases the ease of use for DocuSign.
Evaluating DocuSign and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
Security and ability to control users