Overall Satisfaction with Drift
Dyknow uses Drift's conversational marketing chatbots to drive and qualify digital inbound traffic. Drift is solely used by the GTM (sales & marketing team), however, we do have service's customers sign up for marketing content/events through Drift as well. Drift addresses the friction and time problem that forms plague on so many SaaS companies. The old form/qualify model is broken, people want information instantly, and Drift allows us to get what our inbound audience wants and needs quicker.
- Chatbot builder. The new builder Drift recently came out with is very user-friendly and intuitive.
- Integrations. We integrate Drift with Salesforce and HubSpot. After a lot of testing and mini failures, we finally figured it out and everything works seamlessly.
- Content. Drift's marketing is the best out there, and I always draw inspiration from their "human" approach to our marketing content. As a customer, I am kept up to date on product releases as well as industry leader knowledge reports to keep our company's marketing relevant, helpful, and engaging.
- Drift's Service. Drift has grown exponentially fast. As a result, the personalized and fast service we once received is now limited and slow. If experienced Drift users aren't able to schedule calls with their report reps then their service chat and knowledge base articles need to be up to date and efficient.
- Drift's Email. Drift does one thing really really well, and that is chatbots. They should stick to what they do best and leave email automation to email companies.
- Bugs. Again Drift is expanding very quickly and they come out with a lot of new releases. I wish they would maybe beta test the new releases a little more, prior to pushing it out to market. We have run into multiple situations where bugs/errors have no explanation and have to go to the coding team due to a release error.
- Slow. The chatbots are fast, the contact reports are slow.
- Save time by allowing your inbound audience to access what they want immediately through Drift bots.
- Reducing friction you will increase your inbound audience engagement traffic.
- With Drift, our company has increased our qualified sales meetings booked more than 3x than when we used forms.
Drift does one thing really really well, chatbots. They are the best out there and way ahead of any of their competitors or other tech companies trying to simply "add-on" a chat tool. If you want to save time, reduce friction, and increase inbound traffic then get rid of forms and use Drift's chatbots. Drift is not good for email automation, at least in our company's experience, which is why we have HubSpot and Drift. Drift contact reports are slow to load, and I use Salesforce reports instead to report on Drift engagement and activity.