Gain a competitive advantage with Drift
- Drift Automation
Overall Satisfaction with Drift
- 24/7/365 site coverage with the AI bot - it’s like cloning your best SDR and having them available to engage buyers across the entire site all of time
- Efficiently qualify and route prospect conversations to connect with the right buyers while avoiding the wrong buyers
- Conversational landing pages are a quick and easy way to create engaging content
- Accelerate top-of-funnel speed with ABM functionality that notifies reps about active prospects and target accounts so they can proactively engage them in real time
- Removes friction by automating the process of booking meetings directly in a rep’s calendar
- I'd like to see conversational video functionality
- Make conversational landing pages more customizable
- Triple-digit increase in booked meetings
- 30% faster deal close
- Increased SDR booked discovery meetings by 30% QoQ since Drift was first launched
There are a ton of other chat tools on the market, but the cool thing about Drift is really being able to design the playbook so you filter out and re-route conversations that aren't relevant. The playbooks get the right message out at the most relevant time to appropriately qualify and accelerate meetings.
The conversational content piece is also huge. There are other solutions out there that allow you to binge on content, but the reason I like the way Drift does it is because you can design it in a way so it always fast tracks to a meeting. And the more you can accelerate pipeline, the better the bottom-line results.
Do you think Drift delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Drift's feature set?
Did Drift live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Drift go as expected?
Would you buy Drift again?
Drift is the leader in conversational sales and marketing. No one else allows people to engage the way Drift does. When we use Drift to engage prospects at the right time with the right message, their propensity to buy is a lot higher than someone who is just receiving a cold call. It also increases SDR productivity while still allowing them to be personalized in their outreach.