https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/91/FD/TC6LUJG2VJTK.JPEGTurn to Engagio for Optimal ABMEngagio is our account-based analytics platform that we have used at our company since launching ABM. We use it to understand the impact our marketing has on our target accounts, so that we can have a better conversation with our sales team and really tailor our messaging to help close more clients. Engagio is primarily used only in the Marketing department, but our sales team interacts with the reporting to better target current prospects. What I really value about Engagio is the focus on enabling reporting of account-level metrics for ABM that we can apply to multiple campaigns as we move forward for better success. It has really given us visibility into our account data and helps control our opportunity efforts.,The lead to account matching is awesome. Engagio identifies which of the accounts in our Salesforce instance that a lead would belong to if it were a contact. Allowing for ABM-focused analytics in Salesforce. The details around the behavior of the prospects regarding the duration of visits, pages, etc.,Functionality of admin/user roles Additional help reosurces,10,Our company has software and services for very large health plans with lengthy sales cycles with multiple decisions makers. The reporting available has been a large ROI for us in helping achieving overall business objectives of targeting accounts. It allows for more targeted account based marketing that helped us move forward with achieving our goals.,,Less than 10,000,B2B,HubSpot, Salesforce.com, TriblioEngage with your prospects!We use Engagio within the sales department. It is mainly used to measure customer engagement on the website and what their behaviour was as well as recency. It is connected to Salesforce so you can immediately see opportunities, and if it is a good time to reach out again or adjust sales techniques,Recency of visits Behavior of the prospects, what pages have they looked at, duration of their visit etc. Daily reports sent by mail with new updates,Sometimes it only shows up already existing clients that are obviously visiting the sites weekly because they are exisiting customers. However this could be a matter of adjusting the settings which is not done by the sales team It is a tool that you easily forget about or not use to often, so a integration within gmail would be nice, perhaps to get a popup with information if you start an email.,7,No idea; we don't track this (yet),salesforce,10,000 to 25,000,Both,Slack, Crunchbase, SEMRushMust-have for launching an ABM programWhile there's lots of focus in account-based marketing applications to enable lead to account matching, and coordinated plays, campaigns and orchestrations, what I really appreciate about Engagio is the focus on enabling reporting of account-level metrics for ABM. It puts them in pole position as the platform for an ABM program. And yes, the lead to account matching is flawless and the time to value was fairly instantaneous. Engagio has been the backbone of my ABM program. It's really helped me understand my account-level benchmarks, report on them to my C-suite to prove the value of my and my teams efforts, and get my sales team excited and involved.,Enables ABM-focused analytics in SFDC. Helpfully puts many things into SFDC-native fields to enable cross-object reporting, alerts, workflow, etc. Account-level reporting - sent right to my reps inboxes based on segment. Doing a lot to help automate plays, as well as thought leadership to consistently give the market new ideas on how to do those brilliantly.,Some summaries/rollups in the app would be helpful so I don't have to add things up. Would like for it to aggregate lead-level activities onto the account level. Looking forward to more being built out in the Playmaker product.,10,Our ABM program does 19X pipeline to cost. Our ABM program does 3X ROI. My reporting every week only takes around 15 mins to complete each week, thanks to Engagio.,LeanData Lead2Account Matching Engine and LeanData Sales Accelerator,100,000 to 250,000,B2B,Salesforce.com, Marketo,25Excellent Analytics ToolEngagio is our account-based analytics platform. We use it to understand the impact our marketing has on our target accounts, so that we can have a better conversation with our sales team. Right now, Engagio is primarily being used by Marketing & Sales, though we also have users in our Alliances team and Customer Success.,Personally, the best part about Engagio is the lead-to-account matching it provides. Engagio identifies which of the accounts in your Salesforce a lead would belong to if it were a contact, and then it lets you either auto-convert or write account-level data to the lead (like account owner or number of open opportunities). This opens up a wealth of possibilities in our MAP, as well as makes reporting a lot easier. Something else that's been surprising to me was the rate of sales adoption. Our sales team loves the views Engagio provides into how their accounts are engaging with our marketing content, website, and so on. It's great when you get a tool like this and don't then need to sell it internally. As a fairly new product, Engagio is still changing a lot, and I've been very impressed by how quickly the development team can receive feedback, turn around, and make changes to the product. I've had feature requests implemented in a matter of hours.,Engagio is a very new platform, and there are some features I would really like to have, which I understand are coming. For my company, it's totally usable as-is, but it's important to understand that the following don't exist in the tool right now: Single Sign-on support. More advanced permissions than just admin/user Ability to rename account lists Ability to save report filters Ability to change which account a lead matched to, if you identify that the automatic matching failed,9,My company sells very large software solutions, with a months-long sales cycle and often over a dozen decision makers in each account. The out-of-the-box reporting that we got from Salesforce and Marketo made talking to sales about these accounts difficult. We were looking at individual people and they were looking at a large organization. Engagio helps us speak the same language, and more importantly, it's helped Marketing align our goals to the things sales cares about.,LeanData Demand Management,250,000 to 1 million,B2B,Marketo, Salesforce.comEngagio makes ABM happenEngagio sits on top of Vera's Marketo and Salesforce implementation providing account-based (ABM) views for both sales and marketing. Engagio's heat maps allow Vera to understand from the account level down to both matched-leads and contacts engagement (by minutes), title groupings (C-Suite, VP, director, manager, IT, security) as well as individual prospect activities visualized by line charts, heat maps and logo'd icons. I've set up Engagio by sales development rep (SDR) and account executive (AE) views to allow them to take immediate sales action. I love Engagio's tight out-of-the-box integration with Marketo and SFDC with just an hour's setup. Wow!,Matching leads to accounts without converting them to a contact in SFDC Visual representation of account views c.f. heat maps Ease of implementation,Faster API updates Additional help videos (which are very helpful to date) Ability to click down from some charts to individual prospects,9,Better and more targeted account based marketing,,Less than 10,000,B2B,Salesforce.com, Marketo, WordPress, ReadyTalk, DiscoverOrg, Hoover's, SteelBrick CPQ, Yesware, AdRoll, DocuSign, Moz, Email on Acid, YouCanBook.Me, Google Tag Manager
Engagio

Engagio Reviews

Engagio
Filter 23 vetted Engagio reviews and ratings
Tesia Ray profile photo
November 17, 2018

User Review: "Turn to Engagio for Optimal ABM"

• The lead to account matching is awesome. Engagio identifies which of the accounts in our Salesforce instance that a lead would belong to if it were a contact.
  • Allowing for ABM-focused analytics in Salesforce.
  • The details around the behavior of the prospects regarding the duration of visits, pages, etc.
  • Functionality of admin/user roles
  • Additional help reosurces
Engagio is best for companies that have longer sales cycles that deal with very large accounts entailing multiple decision makers. In these cases, it really shows value for the end user by letting you see what everyone at those accounts is interacting with to help you better tailor your campaigns.

I don't believe that Engagio would be a rational choice for those with very quick sales cycles or companies with bad data.
Read Tesia Ray's full review
Reinier Martens profile photo
April 04, 2018

Engagio Review: "Engage with your prospects!"

• Recency of visits
  • Behavior of the prospects, what pages have they looked at, duration of their visit etc.
  • Daily reports sent by mail with new updates
  • Sometimes it only shows up already existing clients that are obviously visiting the sites weekly because they are exisiting customers. However this could be a matter of adjusting the settings which is not done by the sales team
  • It is a tool that you easily forget about or not use to often, so a integration within gmail would be nice, perhaps to get a popup with information if you start an email.
Engagio is well suited to see customer activity with your website but not, per se, a tool that will make or break a deal.
Read Reinier Martens's full review
Mitchell Hanson profile photo
May 23, 2017

Engagio Review: "Must-have for launching an ABM program"

• Enables ABM-focused analytics in SFDC. Helpfully puts many things into SFDC-native fields to enable cross-object reporting, alerts, workflow, etc.
  • Account-level reporting - sent right to my reps inboxes based on segment.
  • Doing a lot to help automate plays, as well as thought leadership to consistently give the market new ideas on how to do those brilliantly.
  • Some summaries/rollups in the app would be helpful so I don't have to add things up.
  • Would like for it to aggregate lead-level activities onto the account level.
  • Looking forward to more being built out in the Playmaker product.
This should be the first piece of technology purchased if you're firing up an ABM-ABE program. After setting up a process you want to focus on metrics first.

However - Make sure your data is cleaned up first! No, really! If you don't have that fixed, you don't want to start this yet.
Read Mitchell Hanson's full review
José Rafael Parr profile photo
June 08, 2016

Engagio Review: "Excellent Analytics Tool"

• Personally, the best part about Engagio is the lead-to-account matching it provides. Engagio identifies which of the accounts in your Salesforce a lead would belong to if it were a contact, and then it lets you either auto-convert or write account-level data to the lead (like account owner or number of open opportunities). This opens up a wealth of possibilities in our MAP, as well as makes reporting a lot easier.
  • Something else that's been surprising to me was the rate of sales adoption. Our sales team loves the views Engagio provides into how their accounts are engaging with our marketing content, website, and so on. It's great when you get a tool like this and don't then need to sell it internally.
  • As a fairly new product, Engagio is still changing a lot, and I've been very impressed by how quickly the development team can receive feedback, turn around, and make changes to the product. I've had feature requests implemented in a matter of hours.
  • Engagio is a very new platform, and there are some features I would really like to have, which I understand are coming. For my company, it's totally usable as-is, but it's important to understand that the following don't exist in the tool right now:
  • Single Sign-on support.
  • More advanced permissions than just admin/user
  • Ability to rename account lists
  • Ability to save report filters
  • Ability to change which account a lead matched to, if you identify that the automatic matching failed
Engagio is best suited for companies that have long sales cycles, dealing with large accounts with multiple decision makers. In these cases, it really sings, letting you see what everyone at those accounts, regardless of whether they're contacts or leads in Salesforce, are interacting with.

I don't think Engagio would make much sense for a company that has quick sales cycles with relatively few decision makers. Salesforce's out-of-the-box reporting is probably sufficient in those cases.
Read José Rafael Parr's full review
Paul Falworth profile photo
June 03, 2016

User Review: "Engagio makes ABM happen"

• Matching leads to accounts without converting them to a contact in SFDC
  • Visual representation of account views c.f. heat maps
  • Ease of implementation
  • Faster API updates
  • Additional help videos (which are very helpful to date)
  • Ability to click down from some charts to individual prospects
Read Paul Falworth's full review

Engagio Scorecard Summary

About Engagio

Engagio is a marketing orchestration platform that is designed to complement existing marketing automation platforms by unifying data, providing engagement analytics, and enabling marketers to orchestrate interactions.

According to the vendor, key business benefits and features include:

Data and Operations: Combine data from multiple sources, map leads to accounts (L2A), and access account-based insights everywhere you already are: LinkedIn, Gmail, and Salesforce.
Analytics and Insights: Track engagement, score and prioritize accounts, and measure the impact of your ABM programs.
PlayMaker: Orchestrate account-based programs across departments (marketing, sales, success) and channels (email, phone, social, direct mail, events, and more).

Engagio Features

Has featureEngagio's ABM Platform integrates your account data giving you visibility and control of your opportunities
Has featureEngagio’s ABM Analytics streamline account-based reporting and analytics to get better insights on what’s happening every day at your target accounts
Has featureEngagio PlayMaker enables you to orchestrate account-based plays with confidence and ease

Engagio Integrations