Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- Clearly shows which accounts are actively engaging with us.
- Allows us to see a snapshot of our web traffic and which companies are visiting our site.
- Gives us a view into our open opportunities and which stage they're at in the process.
- I would like to see more in-depth integrations with Marketo.
- Lead scoring best practices to help with set up.
- More training materials to help get teams trained on the features available.
- The lead to account matching is awesome. Engagio identifies which of the accounts in our Salesforce instance that a lead would belong to if it were a contact.
- Allowing for ABM-focused analytics in Salesforce.
- The details around the behavior of the prospects regarding the duration of visits, pages, etc.
- Functionality of admin/user roles
- Additional help reosurces
I don't believe that Engagio would be a rational choice for those with very quick sales cycles or companies with bad data.
It is connected to Salesforce so you can immediately see opportunities, and if it is a good time to reach out again or adjust sales techniques
- Recency of visits
- Behavior of the prospects, what pages have they looked at, duration of their visit etc.
- Daily reports sent by mail with new updates
- Sometimes it only shows up already existing clients that are obviously visiting the sites weekly because they are exisiting customers. However this could be a matter of adjusting the settings which is not done by the sales team
- It is a tool that you easily forget about or not use to often, so a integration within gmail would be nice, perhaps to get a popup with information if you start an email.
Engagio has been the backbone of my ABM program. It's really helped me understand my account-level benchmarks, report on them to my C-suite to prove the value of my and my teams efforts, and get my sales team excited and involved.
- Enables ABM-focused analytics in SFDC. Helpfully puts many things into SFDC-native fields to enable cross-object reporting, alerts, workflow, etc.
- Account-level reporting - sent right to my reps inboxes based on segment.
- Doing a lot to help automate plays, as well as thought leadership to consistently give the market new ideas on how to do those brilliantly.
- Some summaries/rollups in the app would be helpful so I don't have to add things up.
- Would like for it to aggregate lead-level activities onto the account level.
- Looking forward to more being built out in the Playmaker product.
However - Make sure your data is cleaned up first! No, really! If you don't have that fixed, you don't want to start this yet.
- Personally, the best part about Engagio is the lead-to-account matching it provides. Engagio identifies which of the accounts in your Salesforce a lead would belong to if it were a contact, and then it lets you either auto-convert or write account-level data to the lead (like account owner or number of open opportunities). This opens up a wealth of possibilities in our MAP, as well as makes reporting a lot easier.
- Something else that's been surprising to me was the rate of sales adoption. Our sales team loves the views Engagio provides into how their accounts are engaging with our marketing content, website, and so on. It's great when you get a tool like this and don't then need to sell it internally.
- As a fairly new product, Engagio is still changing a lot, and I've been very impressed by how quickly the development team can receive feedback, turn around, and make changes to the product. I've had feature requests implemented in a matter of hours.
- Engagio is a very new platform, and there are some features I would really like to have, which I understand are coming. For my company, it's totally usable as-is, but it's important to understand that the following don't exist in the tool right now:
- Single Sign-on support.
- More advanced permissions than just admin/user
- Ability to rename account lists
- Ability to save report filters
- Ability to change which account a lead matched to, if you identify that the automatic matching failed
I don't think Engagio would make much sense for a company that has quick sales cycles with relatively few decision makers. Salesforce's out-of-the-box reporting is probably sufficient in those cases.
Engagio Scorecard Summary
Engagio is a marketing orchestration platform that is designed to complement existing marketing automation platforms by unifying data, providing engagement analytics, and enabling marketers to orchestrate interactions.
According to the vendor, key business benefits and features include:Data and Operations: Combine data from multiple sources, map leads to accounts (L2A), and access account-based insights everywhere you already are: LinkedIn, Gmail, and Salesforce.
Engagio Technical Details