Overall Satisfaction with Evernote
Currently using Evernote for the following.
- Tracking customer information - Systems, work that needs done, projects.
- Various notes that arise while reading that are applicable resources. Then the ability to search when needed.
- ToDo lists.
- Presentation texts - The ability to easily see immediate updates on devices makes it an easy tool for keeping information at hand.
- Syncing information is seamless.
- The search of all notes, even scanned documents, is extremely fast and accurate.
- Simplicity of use while not being a simple program.
- Keep making changes to the layout and startup screen which is annoying.
- Having scanning as a part of the app and not a separate download.
- Tags seem to be cumbersome.
- Ease of note taking
- Created a single source of information for searching
- Risk of losing information is much less
- Confidence in tracking of customer information
Evernote's simplicity far exceeds OneNote's. OneNote is clunky when entering information into a note. It is hard to position your cursor and format your notes. Also, the search is not as intuitive as Evernotes, the results are very messy and hard to sort through. It has also failed on sync which caused lost information.
Do you think Evernote delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Evernote's feature set?
Did Evernote live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Evernote go as expected?
Would you buy Evernote again?
Evernote is great for making notes on the fly. The voice to text feature is accurate and makes taking a note when the thought pops into your head or while working on a task incredibly easy. I have not run into an example of where I have not been able to use Evernote when I need to use it. I find it much easier than Microsoft OneNote.