Overall Satisfaction with Evernote
A small group of people only uses Evernote within our company. It serves both as a place for group brainstorming and keeping track of daily tasks. Using it, we've been able to collaborate and brainstorm from anywhere. Evernote is easy to integrate with other apps, making it even more portable. We got what we wanted because I enjoy writing notes, and this program does just that. This program allows us to centralize all of our data. This program is ideal for project managers and users who use multiple devices to access their notes. I began posting my notes online to make them available to others.
- Adding notebooks, tags, and shortcuts allows users to find information quickly and easily.
- An easy-to-use interface with various colors, fonts, and formats allows users to create beautiful notes.
- Enable group work and collaboration by keeping track of meetings.
- Aesthetics of the interface and data encryption/security are dated.
- Group chat and email management could be more accessible, but not bad.
- Managing signed-in devices and document versioning/group editing can be tricky.
- Using a mobile app allows for easy access and convenience. It's cloud-based, so it syncs.
- For web page capture, a web clipper function that is easy to use is essential.
- When it comes to finding notes, the user interface and search functionality help.
- Always have a note-taking device in your pocket with any mobile device and no monthly fees.
- PDF annotation was a need most often met through individual tools, so it was a welcomed feature, and Web clipper makes life easy as now you can annotate and capture web pages in your notes.
- Search functionality made life very easy as searching anything in the notes is super easy and reliable, and Evernote could do much more than that one task.
- Easy template usage allows for quick project setup. The number of templates or features can be overwhelming for some team members and too rigid for some regular uses.
Google Keep does not require 15GB of storage and stores notes in small files. OneNote works well with Microsoft Office apps like Outlook and PowerPoint. In addition to supporting handwritten, the web clipper functionality of Evernote distinguishes it from other note-taking applications. Better than any other app because it allows you to tag notes and groups them.
Do you think Evernote delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Evernote's feature set?
Did Evernote live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Evernote go as expected?
Would you buy Evernote again?
Evernote is an excellent tool for keeping track of client relationships and taking notes. The indexing is excellent, with text in images and text. However, a Wiki might be better for large-scale collaboration. It is a perfect use case for it, and it is hard to beat. To-do lists that need to be tracked or have due dates assigned do not work well in Evernote. It's almost like a library that anyone can add to, edit, tag, and reference. Evernote has a limited checklist function in terms of tasks meant to be kept in one place rather than reviewed and organized over time.