Overall Satisfaction with Flowlu
I like that Flowlu is an all-in-one solution. Many other apps state this but they really fall short. Go get Flowlu! I really like the project management features as well as the CRM features. The invoicing is also a very nice way for me to run my business end-to-end. The communication features really help my team get dialed into our outreach and sales. The pipeline feature is a really nice feature too. It is amazing that other apps just focus on one thing and Flowlu has most of them included.
- Project Management is a robust tool within Flowlu and we use it everyday
- CRM is a key feature we use everyday to reach out and track client relationships
- Invoicing within Flowlu is how we track expenses and invoice our customers
- The current UI could use some updating
- It would be ideal if the invoicing was a bit more customizable
- There are a lot of menus; it would be ideal if the menu structure were a little simpler
- Flowlu has definitely been a positive in my business. The ability to have everything under one program is amazing.
Do you think Flowlu delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Flowlu's feature set?
Did Flowlu live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Flowlu go as expected?
Would you buy Flowlu again?
Usability of Flowlu is really nice. The onboarding sequence really walks you through all aspects of the software and how to use it.
Support has been great--on-site chat as well as being very active in the Facebook group.
Flowlu will help with running any type of business. From customer onboarding to client relationships to deal tracking, all the way to invoicing and communicating with the customers and vendors. CRM, financials, project management, sales, basically running my business from all aspects of sales to communication with my team. I am now able to stop using multiple apps to get things done and get all of the work done under one hood.