Easy to use, beautiful U.I design
Overall Satisfaction with Flowlu
Pros: I have both Plutio and Freedcamp, but I feel they are so
complicated to understand how to use it well. While Flowlu is very easy to use
because it has a pretty and clean UI. I love many functions of Flowlu invoice,
which I can add or remove items “tax, discount, pty” by clicking and choosing
on tick boxes.
Cons: Flowlu hasn't integrated Zapier at this point. I hope they
will have done it this year.
- Flowlu support Invoice Custom Templates
- They have their own CRM
- Integrating with Syncspider, Pabbly and Integrately which support automation system well.
- Flowlu should allow user to import their own invoice into app
- Fellow should have their own email marketing system
- It should integrate woo-commerce, a big e-commerce platform on WordPress. This will support users will in managing and sending emails to their customers.
- I love Flowlu most with the function of creating invoice quickly and professionally
- It supports estimating interest and loss in finance. What I love the most is that they are also planning to integrate Quickbook and Xero in next coming time.
- It will be great if Flowlu has a plan to integrate woocommerce so I can manage my clients on this platform better.
Do you think Flowlu delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Flowlu's feature set?
Did Flowlu live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Flowlu go as expected?
Would you buy Flowlu again?