Overall Satisfaction with Fonality
We are a 3 attorney 8 support staff law firm that was using a 4 line PBX system that was maxed. This problem was compounded with a myriad of inefficiencies including the lack of a dynamic voicemail system, 5 local area codes with varying calling requirements and most importantly connecting clients to the attorney when they are out of the office, as well as, the inability to avoid using their personal cell number when calling clients.
- The ability to move a call from your desk to your mobile phone almost seamlessly has been an effective tool for the staff.
- The ease of accessing the recent call log. It assists us in logging accurate call times with our clients.
- An identifier for parked calls. When multiple calls are parked, some type of numbering system would help.
- Ability to merge Outlook contacts into the HUD.
- Ability to put HUD mobile on vibrate.
- Due to the denigrated service, we have lost calls or had to call clients multiple times costing us unbillable time