Overall Satisfaction with Freshdesk
UHM uses it across the whole organization. We use it heavily in our IT and Marketing Dept. It's our way to filter out and track requests. We also track how long it takes to solve issues. It provides valuable insights into how we work internally. This tool allows us to remember to follow up with our partners and engage other people within the dept or other departments.
- Holds users accountable
- Creates great follow up activity
- No project management board
- Spam filters can be effective or hurt the user
- Sometimes limited features
- Requests get seen all the way through.
- You can see who on your team is working the hardest to complete tasks.
- Items don't get lost.
Freshdesk is a great product for bigger companies, who have departments getting a lot of requests. It's an easier way to filter requests so all team members have equal workloads. It also offers transparency into tasks and the department. It is not good for project management. So, if a request has multiple steps and people involved, it's tough to see it all the way through.