Overall Satisfaction with Freshsales
This is the simplest CRM out there and the only one that offers a free plan, so for small and medium businesses it is somewhat of a boon wherein you can actually help with increasing your sales and marketing productivity for low costs or even for free. This software is easy to learn and doesn't offer many complexities but then again it falls short as compared to several high prices CRMs, i.e. you get what you pay for.
- Great entry point for starting small and medium businesses.
- Easy to use UI.
- Free plan availability is the biggest pro.
- Excellent pricing across paid models ranging from $12 to $80 and services provided therein suffice all the requirements.
- Data analysis for large datasets is a bit tedious.
- Checking spelling in mails is a little flawed.
- Does not offer as many 3rd party integrations as its competitors.
- The productivity of sales team increased.
- Ease of access of menus, availability of logic filters, customizable overviews, sales pipelines and workflow automation have increased the marketing productivity.
- Customer engagement and support has also been bettered by this.
- Nutshell CRM, ExtraaEdge, vCita, Pipeliner CRM, Chime CRM, Salesflare, Less Annoying CRM, amoCRM, Contactually, by Compass and JotForm
Freshsales stacks up almost at the same pricing and feature set but does fall short in 3rd party API integration as compared to several of the above listed software, but is still the only one available free of cost entirely if a small firm or a startup requires itself not to break the bank in the spending to improve their productivity.
This is suitable for small and medium enterprises looking for cost-friendly solutions for a CRM suite, it solves most of the problems in that scenario, i.e. it increases sales productivity and is easy to learn, which reduces in turn the training time and costs for a firm. It falls short on certain scenarios for large companies due to its shortcomings like tedious data analysis of large datasets or fast moving volume sales, integration with Facebook or Instagram leads, etc.