Contactually, by Compass

Actually kinda Contactually

Looks great, but keep looking

Professional

per month

Accelerator

per month

What is Contactually, by Compass?

Contactually is a CRM for real estate agents and brokerages, that automatically prompts users to take action with the most important people to prevent things from falling through the cracks. Contactually is now owned and supported by Compass (acquired 2019).

Contactually, by Compass Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Contactually, by Compass?

What is Contactually, by Compass's best feature?

Reviewers rate Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) and Marketing automation highest, with a score of 9.9.

Who uses Contactually, by Compass?

The most common users of Contactually, by Compass are from Small Businesses and the Real Estate industry.

Barbara Carneiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
Contactually is an amazing tool that allows me to stay in touch with different "buckets" of contacts, with specific reminders. There are way too many features I love about it, one being the Bucket Game, that gamifies sorting contacts into buckets, because who likes tagging contacts? Well, they made it fun!

They have amazing templates for outreach and nurturing and allow me to connect directly with my email, so if I contact someone from my email, Contactually knows it. If the contact responds, Contactually knows it, removing all sorts of manual reporting, which is fantastic! They even connect with your phone to track phone calls.

Overall, it is an amazing tool for ongoing nurturing of contacts, partners, leads, etc.
  • Sorting and classifying of contacts in buckets, to allow for specific follow up.
  • Merge mail, that allows me to mass email a group, but individually (without the "unsubscribe" button).
  • Connection with my email and phone for contact tracking.
  • Price. It has gone up over time.
Contactually is a very powerful CRM, even though it is extremely simple to use. It is very intuitive and fun to use! Their templates for nurturing and follow-up are phenomenal, so if you have a sales cycle, this is the tool for you.

I even use it to keep track of family and acquaintances' interactions, as Contactually can alert me when it's been 30 days since the last time I talked to person A.

The only reason I don't give it a 10 is because price has been going up in recent years.
Sabrina Marshall-Wojtewicz | TrustRadius Reviewer
Contactually has been our go-to CRM for our Austin Chapter and has helped us develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the community who support our mission as well as veteran entrepreneurs we work with.
  • Contactually has provided detailed and fairly useful customization of profiles for us to collect data relevant to our community.
  • The integrations are particularly helpful. It's easy to setup and executes.
  • I like the Bucket game!
  • Pairing fields is quite cumbersome when importing spreadsheets with a large amount of data.
  • It's recently been made easier to edit individual contacts but I feel like the sidebar could still be directly editable without opening up a profile popup.
As an introductory CRM, where you are collecting and building your list and relationships. I like to more simplistic usability than something like Salesforce. Pipelines and programs are great next step features but I feel like you need some dedicated marketing support to utilize/implement those features well.
Leilani Chin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I work for a boutique real estate agency. My broker had a different CRM called Top Producer, but the interface was so dated and was not intuitive - so he never was motivated to use it. I researched a few different CRM systems and ended up choosing Contactually. It's interface is nice and it's easy to figure out by just clicking around. It allows us to track our contacts, leads and deals. Following up is key in our business and this system reminds you when and with who to follow up.
  • Syncing to email
  • Design and interface
  • Support team
  • Pipeline functions. It's pretty bare minimum right now.
  • Capturing text and phone calls outside the app. It's hard to remember to initiate both from the app.
  • Calendar function. You should be able to edit the calendar in Contactually and it would sync with your Google calendar.
It is well suited for any person that needs to track customers or potential customers. It probably wouldn't work for staff that do not deal with clients directly.
It is a good (I must say decent) tool used to gather contact information and maintain it in one place. It is being used by a limited few departments I would say. I wouldn't go as far as calling contact storage a "business problem" but it does help ease up our process of record maintenance.
  • The get connected prompts is a very useful feature.
  • Good data consolidation picked up from a variety of sources.
  • Once added, the contact profiles are updated regularly with how the contacts' LinkedIn profile would change.
  • A little on the expensive end compared to its competitors.
  • Android app improvements needed.
It's a CRM and is a must for companies to maintain high-value contact relationships and to be able to better manage records and essentially drive sales growth.
Looking for a solution to automate my contact management by keeping contacts up to date, tracking them via social, and providing basic lead scoring.
  • Guided direction to clean up/manage contacts
  • Social tracking is really only through Twitter so though you can add LinkedIn, G+, and even AngelList social profiles, you don't get users' social posts from those
  • The feature that highlights opportunities to stay connected with "important" contacts COULD be incredible but it only reports to you when those users have birthdays or they tweet @ you. Rather worthless in that regard. Would be nice if Important contacts showed every time those people posted something on social media.
  • Becomes laborious when you have thousands of contacts and need to organize them and indicate their level of importance.
  • Time since last contacted only tracks email. You can't manually indicate that you've contacted them, it doesn't track your calendar to know if you had a meeting
It is a fine option for someone looking for a basic social CRM. If you have lots of contacts, want sophisticated automation and/or scoring, or lots of integration with other enterprise solutions, keep looking.